RACE IS ON Eurotrader, Long Term Trends, GBP JPY, Pip Picnic, Big Top - page 5

If we need to see any vendors statement we can check at RAS. Why do you need to repeat it at your way with complicated thing and wrong report ?

Just one question !

Do you test each vendor on each $1000 real money account at all brokers and all VPS to find out the best one?

Lag time

I have seen a number of people not getting the same results, and I wanted to show top signals together.

1. Checking setup of MT for trading. A trader told me all I had to do is input Signal ID, multiplier and go. NOPE.

2. Lag Time - lots of people are talking about it everywhere, and in particular, one trader left because his signals didn't work... scalping?

3. ECN Broker, no manipulation of trades.

4. VPS SHOCK OF THE DAY - there are few, very few, BACKBONE direct connect VPS companies who don't even mention it, so your signal can go through several tiers before getting to the Backbone. Look it up.

5. Take away crooked brokers, delete VPS "companies" who really cause lag time, get the signals correctly running, LIVE SUPPORT FROM RAS.

6. "And it's one, two, three what are we fightin' for?"

We are fighting to just get to real trading instead of going through bucket shop brokers and piggy back VPS "companies."

And, there is a lot of confusion, a lot to learn.

I am trying to show how to take 1,000 and GO.

Not to mention, side by side ease of comparison.

I have learned by doing this bit, I was wrong, on one number. Tonight, another mistake. I was assured, all I had to do was input the ID, multiplier and go. I am glad I didn't tell my friends that who have asked me to help them get started. So, I will be sending them here, mistakes included. I sent them to the forum and it is really difficult for a newbie, not to mention RAS.

After 14.000 pages, I came in from the cold here. All the 99.00 millionaire EA's and creeps out there really need to be exposed. And, the information overload really has made my team, as a film director, just walk away. Here, if for only a few, we will get going, and help those who need it. Research is how I found Atlantis, and, by baring the mistakes here, I hope my research is done, and I can trade in a pure environment, away from the 90 percent who get taken. I am not shocked, but I am disgusted with what I see from so many creepy people mining the "cash cows" who try so hard to find a good broker and VPS, really all of it. Whew... hope I am done and can really see these traders fly.

If you would like to see 38 years of research on the REAL Atlantis, free, take a look at my free ebook:

atlantisfound.4t.com. I am working on the film and mapping while keeping an eye on this. My email address is on the site, and feedback is appreciated. The forex trading here is an integral part of my work.

Yes

I am only going to trade on this direct ECN broker on this ATT Backbone VDS. They have 4 backbones.

Every account is performing as a live account, as I will show, without any manipulation, exactly as the banks trade. I guarantee you will see that. My broker welcomes experienced traders, and I have seen him refund a few hundred dollars to an inexperienced trader who lost it, and he didn't close the account, but put it on hold until he returns with the ability to make money.

He told me point blank, until I can show a profit, and compound it, he would not let me open an account. You are looking at it.

All updates on page one.

Atlan:
My broker welcomes experienced traders, and I have seen him refund a few hundred dollars to an inexperienced trader who lost it, and he didn't close the account, but put it on hold until he returns with the ability to make money.

He told me point blank, until I can show a profit, and compound it, he would not let me open an account.

What do you mean ?

This is the only way

Until I can show him statements that I can get successful trades, he will not let me open an account. That what these statements are all about.

I thought I read and understood RAS setup. Through the help of zomg and RAS, I finally got it right.

Why he is not let you open an account ? You trade for him ?

How is RAS setup ?

Thank you.

The Broker wants me to prove I can get successful trades by showing the statements.

Settings are on page one where all updates will show up.

check you account !

I have only 3 active orders now, but you have 4 ! close the 4th one, or set its price to entry !

Thanks

Only 2 now open

Reason: