EUROTRADER RAS please reply

RACE IS ON post shows live trades of the 6 top Free Signals on RAS

WANT TO JOIN THE RACE? LIVE RESULTS

COMPARE YOUR BROKER TO ECN BROKER ON VPS DIRECT TO ATT BACKBONE, 1 GB RAM.

This is my personal test without suggestion from any trader. Eurotrader stats page does not trade 1,000.00 opening account on my setup. .01 is the only way I can get it to work, otherwise, "out of money."

..........Eurotrader

Long Term Trends

.............GBP JPY

..............Big Top

....Bulls and Bears

.............Intraday

with ECN broker straight through on VPS with 1 GB ram on ATT direct connect Backbone, the best out there, I think. I trade straight through institutional trades, like banks. These guys ARE auto traders with their own brokerage, and they trade - in $100,000.00 LOTS. They are letting us trade there.

The Stats look great, as listed on Free RAS.

I left the Stats page as is, and set the Eurotrader EA for .01 with a 1,000.00 demo that runs exactly as a live account, unmanipulated.

The stats look so great, I wonder if I am doing it right.

M1? H1?

I respect your work, and would like to see the same results.

THANKS.

RSD

Hey Atlan,

my Demo (Alpari UK) shows the same results as yours. All Trades were closed with a loss within seconds after opened. The stats at rentasignal.com show all trades in profit. The RAS stat show 3 remaining trades are open, in my account are 12 Trades open.

It seems that there is a technical problem.

Hopefuly the Vendor can advice us a good broker and the best settings of the EA.

Thanks, and...

it looks fantastic.

I will contact RAS and let them know.

Scalping

Tech support says scalping is not allowed by some brokers.

Mine does, and it just hovered around deposit all week.

SO, trade like a rabbit, how doooo we get scalping to go through RAS?

I don't thinx fast scalping EA are suitable for signaling, because of the latency between SignalProvider->RAS->Subscribers might be too large,

so at the time a signal reach your MT4 for opening it might already closed on SignalProvider side and reversal might be occuring, thus you'll lose if you open it

because these fast scalper oftenly open and close an order within 1 minutes (sometimes closed in just a few seconds after it opened if it touch TP)

All 5 "out of money" same time

I set each up for 1,000.00.

I am letting each run as automatic.

4 appear to be running same numbers.

EUROTRADER is different.

Super fast VPS, just cranked up

It's running at 1673/8 kb on 5 accounts with 2 gb ram, so, now, I have the best.

ECN Demo runs same as live account.

Each account starting at 1,000.00.

Set on M1, since none list time frame.

EUROTRADER

GBP JPY

Pip Picnic

Big Top

Long Term Trends

I will post results here.

Dd

OK, I set the multiplier in the EA as listed.

I set the max lots per trade at 1 and

I left the stats page as is.

RAS Tech Support:

"Set max lot size is good.

But it is good only if vendor is not doing martingale.

If the vendor is trading in martingale way so you will lose.

What is martingale?

It is when the vendor is openning many trades and he can win only if we increase lot size.

And all the trades will close simultaniously and trade with most bigger lot size will cover all losses."

QUESTION: the past week, DD took most accounts down to 300.00 from 1,000, on all 4. In week 1 of July,

Yevelll Intraday

Pips Picnic

Long Term Trends

Big Top

running on my GNC broker demo, all doubled the account, in one week.

Running at 12137/21 kb on server, bottom right.

So, why DD every day 250.00 all last week, and since opening yesterday?

Hey Atlan, just for my understanding, are you the owner of EUROTRADER?

Atlan:
I like the stats, and just want to see it work. I don't see the time frame setting anywhere, and I am trying to get this running on a super fast VPS and ECN broker for maximum profit.

No trade since beginning of week, smell like it won't be free very soon or something else..

I would demo this on for a while before putting the minimum possible amount on this EA... Anybody know wich broker accept scalping with 1-2 pips on eurgbp and eurchf???

Just trading

I like the stats, and just want to see it work.

I thought you are the owner.

I don't see the time frame setting anywhere, and I am trying to get this running on a super fast VPS and ECN broker for maximum profit.

And, should this run 24/5?

RACE IS ON post shows daily trades at 10 AM Central Time of the 6 top Free Signals on RAS with ECN broker straight through on VPS with 2 GB ram on ATT direct connect Backbone, the best out there, I think. I trade straight through institutional trades, like banks. These guys ARE auto traders with their own brokerage, and they trade - in $100,000.00 LOTS. They are letting us trade there.

Reason: