Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 296

MaximuS60:

Thank you!

I'm looking forward to the market opening!

Why wait? You need to check the code in the tester! You need to add this Spread variable with a gap in the modification conditions!

if (zeroprice>Ask+(Spread+gap)*Point)
//-------------------------------------------// if zeroprice is pre-multiplied, remove *Point!
if (zeroprice<Bid-(Spread+gap)*Point)

borilunad:
Why wait? You need to check the code in the tester! You need to add this variable Spread with a gap in the modification conditions!

we have to try to make it work, I don't know how to do it when the market is closed.

MaximuS60:

We have to try to make it work, I don't know how to do it when the market is closed.

Never used a tester? Read the help in MetaEditor, in the tutorial by S. Kovalev, in articles, in searches, on Google. He who seeks, finds! Be more active!

hello everyone!

I'm trying to build an array with only 6 elements, but I get an error. Either I don't understand something, or variables cannot be entered into the array data.)

Matrix_Fibo[6]={Fibo0,Fibo1,Fibo2,Fibo3,Fibo4,Fibo5};  

Hello Dear!
Is the number of arrays declared in the global scope limited by any value or not?
Can you tell me where to read about this topic?

waroder:

hello everyone!

I'm trying to build an array with only 6 elements, but I get an error. Either I don't understand something, or variables cannot be entered into the array data.)

The question can be solved like this:

#define Fibo0 1
#define Fibo1 2
#define Fibo2 3
#define Fibo3 4
#define Fibo4 5
#define Fibo5 6
double Matrix_Fibo[] = {Fibo0,Fibo1,Fibo2,Fibo3,Fibo4,Fibo5};

You can put the values of the constants that you want.

Leo59:
Hello Dear!
Is the number of arrays declared in the global scope limited by any value or not?
Can you tell me where to read about this topic?

If you're referring to maximum memory area which mql4-arrays can occupy, it seems that Junko came across it. In the flattened C specification, I think.

If two terminals are installed on the same computer, the same Expert Advisor is running in each terminal, the accounts are of course different. Two trade orders are sent to the same server at the same time. Which one of them is processed first?

gyfto:

If you mean the maximum allowable memory area that mql4-arrays can occupy, I think Junko came across it. In the flattened C specification, I think.
Perhaps you're right, and it has to do with the maximum allowable memory area. It looks very much like that because when declaring a 510 array, everything is all right, but if it's larger, the compiler frowns. This number, 512, is very significant.
Oh, where can I find this specification for the flattened SI?

Leo59:
Hello Dear!
Is the number of arrays declared in the global scope limited by some value or not?
Can you advise where I can read more on this subject?

Nowhere is it written. The metaquotes said no more than 512 arrays per module.

In the new MQL4 there will probably be no such limitation. In MQL5, there is no such a restriction.

Reason: