Trading System by Xard777 - page 312

karthikte:
Hello Bangman,

In MT4 toolbar, Go to Tools / Options / Events & double click on "Alert".. click on choose other and indicate the file path where you have saved XARD's sound files.

Hope this helps.

thanks for help

mira719:
but you do not know how to send email from me,, ??

Hi dear mira719

I don't know what does u mean ?

DEAR XARD

THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN SHARE THE INDICATOR

IN THE UP LEFT CORNER(SEE PICTURE ATTACHED)?

IF YOU CAN NOT, I WILL UNDERSTAND.

My deepest respects

Dan

Files:
xard-art3.png  72 kb

Hi again,

Was wondering if anyone has a version of the !X2014-PIPSv2, in which you could modify the number of digits for a specific pair. In my case, my broker changed something in their platform, and instead of showing 2 decimal digits, it now shows 3 in Gold. Imagine how I felt when I suddenly saw -89 displayed a few seconds I entered a trade, felt like a heart attack lol ... then I noticed it was just an extra digit. In this case, it's just for Gold, currencies show like they normally would. Any chance there's a version you could custom this? or if there's code available/open so I can take a look? Will share it back with you once I have it working in mq4 or ex4.

Best of trading for you guys!

This is what I mean:

You'd think I'm doing pretty great, but for XAUUSD I need to adjust 1 digit and have it behave like regular currencies. Instead of +3248, it should be +316. Appreciate the help.

Files:
pipsv2.png  11 kb

Hi All,

Please help me, I got an error when load Xard777 template

Files:
error.jpg  69 kb

ducdaovn:
Hi All,

Please help me, I got an error when load Xard777 template

It is not a problem of a template

It is a problem of those indicators. Without the source code those zero divide errors can not be corrected

Good evening!

I'm a newbie on the forum, sorry for my english

please tell me why I is not on the chart is displayed with a black line?

Files:
xard.png  314 kb

tell me the name of this indicator?

Files:

nafanya:
tell me the name of this indicator?

Hello nafanya

Set showmirrorline to TRUE in the indicator !!!XARD CORE V9

Best

Sarju

Reason: