Trading System by Xard777 - page 291

is the !xard-gold-band a recalculating or repainting indicator ?

it seems changing color after close the candle .

Tkx Xard for Xharing Xard777

hi all trading system stopped working not loaded indicators #BrainTrend2Stop, #MM-TimeFrame-2007,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

Files:
murrey.gif  57 kb

Hi guys, I specially registered here to find one system called Forex Holy Grail Golden Eagle Edition. I auricularly discerned of it on one forum but could not find any link to the website. I can't find anything regarding it in the cyber world as well. Anyone auricularly discerned of this system?

spiderman15:
Hi guys, I specially registered here to find one system called Forex Holy Grail Golden Eagle Edition. I auricularly discerned of it on one forum but could not find any link to the website. I can't find anything regarding it in the cyber world as well. Anyone auricularly discerned of this system?

You are looking for a system that nobody (not even you) can not find it anywhere?

Bloody spammers

Привет, ребята, я специально зарегистрированы здесь, чтобы найти одну систему под названием Форекс Святой Грааль Золотой орел издание. Я auricularly различить его на одном форуме, но не мог найти ссылку на сайт. Я не могу найти ничего о его в кибер-мире, а также. Любой auricularly различить этой системы? [/ QUOTE]

Смотрите здесьТорговая Система по Xard777 | Forex Мир

Finally , I found the video on youtube , this is the indicator of which I was talking about But no link to the indicator. Anyone have it or know anything about it? Here is the link to youtube video: Highly Accurate Forex Indicator - YouTube

I think it is impossible that there is a precise indicator so

spiderman15:
Finally , I found the video on youtube , this is the indicator of which I was talking about But no link to the indicator. Anyone have it or know anything about it? Here is the link to youtube video: Highly Accurate Forex Indicator - YouTube

That is visual back test recording (only visual back test generates ticks in same time intervals).

You can make as many as you wish perfect indicators with perfect signals when you adjust parameters after the fact and then run it in visual back test

spiderman15:

this is the link however I don't advice this is rubbish never trust about this kind of indicators

Golden Eagle Highly Accurate Forex Indicator | eBay

Reason: