Trading System by Xard777 - page 126

Kreangast what moving averages are those?

Sorry just curious. More importantly what resistance and support lines are those you are using? That looks pretty good.

happy Eidul fitri to all traders..

MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA...

welcome .......

god bless u all..

Files:
raya_time.jpg  36 kb

Thanks James. Same to you.

xard777:
Hi wowzers,

I use HA type candles to show visual colour of trend, unfortunately these HA candles will not show the closing price of each candle so I added a simple dot to each candle to show where it closed. No hidden secret just a closing price.

Here is a system that I am trying out...

It uses Murreymath and iCOG on the main screen...Both these type of indicators can be traded using overbought/oversold strategy i.e. wait for price to hit outer area then as it turns back inwards again enter a trade with the middle section as your take profit target.

Here I also use the Traders Dynamic Index in the sub window to help show confirmation that price is turning back towards the middle area again.

And that is this system in a nutshell.

Hope this helps and I will post a chart along with the indicators and template for your perusal.

All the best

Xard777

liking the OB one... added a few bits into from your other systems into it.

its ace!

Hi,

Thanks for great trading system. One simple problem with me in chart I am not able see Murrey Math table in back ground kindly help me. Image attached.

Thanks.

Files:
help.jpg  168 kb

sometime, it could be broker related

don't try the lazy brit broker but the aussie one -- hope it will work for you

Forex MetaTrader 4 Practice

hope that this will work there

Hello Xard777,

I am new to this thread so if you would be so kind as to attach the template that is being used in gvdodia's request it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Delray

Pava:
Anna the Chop_Men is a Russian spy who was extradited recently back to Russia....and you thought?....

ummm, you've lost me there pava.

witsnpips:
ummm, you've lost me there pava.

And now I found you here!... Anna Chapman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pava:
And now I found you here!... Anna Chapman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ahh, makes perfect sense.

Reason: