Eurusd/gbpusd - page 298

avi1:
gu week no.6109 hit tp2 45p(6074-6029),eu week no. 4354 hit tp2(4308-4264) 44p

week no.eu hit down (from 4264-4217 )tp3 40p

avi1:
gu week no.6109 hit down from 6029 till 5995 34p(40p +-6p)

gu week no. hit down from(5995-5920)tp 40p,tp 35p

firscall:
Check your mail. Does anyone reading this actually understand Avi's levels? If yes then please explain.

first look at post 2968,2969.im here olmost alone at this thread and have 105397 views! im ready to help you! tp 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 is 40-50p.eu +-4p, gu +-6p.same the enter.on monday i post 2 no. for eu and 2 for gu. its for all week watch how the no. act .only the 4 no. acts as abuy or sell. if you follow the rules you collect nice green pips.and realy i like you ,your predict is very nice ,great.

firscall:
Check your mail. Does anyone reading this actually understand Avi's levels? If yes then please explain.

checked nothing

avi1:
first look at post 2968,2969.im here olmost alone at this thread and have 105397 views! im ready to help you! tp 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 is 40-50p.eu +-4p, gu +-6p.same the enter.on monday i post 2 no. for eu and 2 for gu. its for all week watch how the no. act .only the 4 no. acts as abuy or sell. if you follow the rules you collect nice green pips.and realy i like you ,your predict is very nice ,great.

Hi Avi,

mate, I still don't understand but no worries. I'm sticking to my PH/PL which are bagging pips but it would still be good to understand what you do. But you've had many views so you're doing something right.

firscall:
Hi Avi, mate, I still don't understand but no worries. I'm sticking to my PH/PL which are bagging pips but it would still be good to understand what you do. But you've had many views so you're doing something right.

hi mate! we know for long time,will you please pm me your ph week and ph pl for today.hope friday my son will explain you evry thing his the master.

avi1:

I expect both GU and EU to go up this week.

I expect the GU to rally upto 1.6400 after it hits this level I expect the price to go down fast.

I expect the EU to go to 1.6513 after it hits this level I expect the price to go down fast.

Hi!

You really expect Eur/Usd to go to 1.6513 from current levels?

Can you please explain more.

firscall:

Hi!

No. I don't see it happening as it is the Christmas week so volume will be low. But the PH still remains the same as it is my algo that calculate the levels based on intermarket data.

firscall:

Hi!

LOL!!!! THAT SHOULD HAVE READ:1.4513 Mistyped it using the GBPUSD (6) rather than the EURUSD (4).

mkos:
LOL!!!! THAT SHOULD HAVE READ:1.4513 Mistyped it using the GBPUSD (6) rather than the EURUSD (4).

I kinda thought so.... so i had to ask ...

Thanks mate.

Btw: your number is in the range of 50% retracement of 3th wave (1.4541) = 4th wave.

Reason: