Eurusd/gbpusd - page 305

avi1:
hi, mate thx,wait for 4217.happy new year

Hi m8, I still have an EU short open which I'll hold.

firscall:
Hi m8, I still have an EU short open which I'll hold.

didnt catch sl?

avi1:
didnt catch sl?

Stopped out at 1.4445. Reopened short with SL at 1.4454

I'll feel confident that the price will break lower but I could be wrong.

firscall:
Stopped out at 1.4445. Reopened short with SL at 1.4454 I'll feel confident that the price will break lower but I could be wrong.

Afterall the price could always continue upwards for 100 pips then reverse and fall below 4217. Who knows...just trade the probabilities.

firscall:
One can't be right all the time.

as i watch ,your predict works 80% of the time ,its great!!!

firscall:
One can't be right all the time.

like to ask if you know indi-historic diag fib level angel?

avi1:
like to ask if you know indi-historic diag fib level angel?

I have never come across that indy, why?

avi1:
like to ask if you know indi-historic diag fib level angel?

Have you used:

NN Trend Predictor PRO indy?

firscall:
I have never come across that indy, why?

i see it long ago i ask gator if he used the lines to predict on his chart but he refused to show it

avi1:
like to ask if you know indi-historic diag fib level angel?

Stopped out again. No more trading for me today. See you later.