Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2098

All continues as usual. Bearish support line is followed precisely and is likely to be so for the next couple of days. There is no reason in sight for a trend change, Expecting bearish trend continuation

Files:
eurusd_4.png  115 kb

csc2009:

I agree, even though the pair managed to regain 1.06 level but not for long. Eur/Usd found support at today's low 1.0565, 1.0500 level remains critical.

The pressure is bearish. It will continue to be bearish and we can expect more decline

Looks like today there will be no change

US holiday - no liquidity

whisperer:
Looks like today there will be no change US holiday - no liquidity

Yep - the day is dead for trading

Yes, I doubt the tight 30-pips EUR/USD range will end before the end of the holidays. Next week however we'll probably see a move to the downside towards 1.0500.

victoriajensen:
Yes, I doubt the tight 30-pips EUR/USD range will end before the end of the holidays. Next week however we'll probably see a move to the downside towards 1.0500.

The pair is consolidating in a very tight range around 1.0619 zone, waiting for a breakout to continue further bearish trend.

Now it is ranging because of the holiday. Next week it should continue the normal trading (and trending)

eurofreek:
Now it is ranging because of the holiday. Next week it should continue the normal trading (and trending)

I am not sure if it will continue trending. FED is next - and now nobody knows if December rate hike will happen

The GBPUSD is still oscillating around the 1.5100 level, but tomorrow's fundamentals out of the UK may decide a clear direction for the pair.

All continues within the bearish support. Possible short term break of level 1.06 today (as a psychological level).

ECB announced further rate cuts (deeper to negative zone). That will push Euro lower for a long time

Files:
eurusd_5.png  115 kb
Reason: