Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2106

searchingFX:
I would expect a quick return to level 1.05. There is no reason for Euro recovery

You are probably right. We should see a classical case of market makers changing their minds

Long to short ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios_2.jpg  90 kb

Euro can only go up - those % are leaving little room for new shorts

eurofreek:
Euro can only go up - those % are leaving little room for new shorts

I would not count on that. Too much pressure to downside

Minimal gap down - it will probably be closed before the opem

Asian session will not give us answers

Waiting for London session

whisperer:
Asian session will not give us answers Waiting for London session

Asian session was completely dead., I hope that the day will bring some more volatility

eurofreek:
Asian session was completely dead., I hope that the day will bring some more volatility

Down pressure continues. We might see levels 1.06 to 1.05 soon

searchingFX:
Down pressure continues. We might see levels 1.06 to 1.05 soon

I agree, downside correction continues, the pair is slowly approaching 1.0800 level. However on the upside Eur/Usd could re-test 1.0900 resistance level.

Level 1.08 held for now. It acted as a support today