Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2001

victoriajensen:
The fundamentals today caused a lot of volatility on the EUR/USD charts but ultimately the pair failed to break above the resistance at 1.1100 and returned to its previous levels. We'll probably have to wait for next week's US Non-farm Payrolls for any major changes.

We have been shown today that there is no real liquidity at all in EURUSD and that all is controlled by HFTs that are jumping on any whisper of a "news" to use it as a trigger to start stop loss clusters hunting. The retrace is logical : HFTs can not keep the level due to the lack of real money - once whey pushed the price up all they could do is fall back (ie sell, sell sell before some real money comes in, which would destroy them)

nbtrading:
We have been shown today that there is no real liquidity at all in EURUSD and that all is controlled by HFTs that are jumping on any whisper of a "news" to use it as a trigger to start stop loss clusters hunting. The retrace is logical : HFTs can not keep the level due to the lack of real money - once whey pushed the price up all they could do is fall back (ie sell, sell sell before some real money comes in, which would destroy them)

It looks like the market is slowly turning into panicking mode - a change this big on a news that never had big significance is not normal. With all the delays FED made on rate hike nobody is sure what the FED will do and what is the data that will cause them it hike (or not) rates

Very risky period of trading EURUSD

searchingFX:
It looks like the market is slowly turning into panicking mode - a change this big on a news that never had big significance is not normal. With all the delays FED made on rate hike nobody is sure what the FED will do and what is the data that will cause them it hike (or not) rates Very risky period of trading EURUSD

FED will not hike rates - they will always find some reason to "postpone" it

nbtrading:
FED will not hike rates - they will always find some reason to "postpone" it

You are probably right - FED is not showing too much will to change anything

Good Day,

in EURUSD Monthly.....

I think..(I say think...) UP To Level 1.28158 Point

Thanks My God

According to majority of market makers EURUSD fair value is at pair. Well, we shall see

searchingFX:
According to majority of market makers EURUSD fair value is at pair. Well, we shall see

As you say : we shall see. Market makers started the FED way - lies, lies and more lies

I Think For GBPUSD Monthly.....

Up To Level 1.65522 Point

Good Luck

Opened positions long to short ratio before the market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

No gap : EURUSD 1.0973 currently

Reason: