Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1995

FFalcon:
Your 0.1 Lot probably never reaches the market :-)

My broker is assuring me that they are not a bucket shop. And of course, I believe them :):)

eurofreek:
My broker is assuring me that they are not a bucket shop. And of course, I believe them :):)

Maybe the bucket is leaking

nbtrading:
Maybe the bucket is leaking

Oh it does - whenever it is convenient for them

EUR/USD closed under 1.1000 by the end of the day, Let us see if the pair can break above that level next week.

Eur/Usd end the week with remain bullish tone, and testing resistance level 1.1000 again, if break above the level, it could open the gate to further gain towards 1.1200 level.

Euro is so heavily manipulated that I can not tell anything.

Strong Euro is not good for the EU.

Weak Euro is not good for Swiss franc and USD

The question is : which way the interventions will go (FED is pressed to hike rates, SNB alone is not able to keep Euro down)?

eurofreek:
Euro is so heavily manipulated that I can not tell anything.

Strong Euro is not good for the EU.

Weak Euro is not good for Swiss franc and USD

The question is : which way the interventions will go (FED is pressed to hike rates, SNB alone is not able to keep Euro down)?

FED is the deciding factor : their Chicago branch HFT "secret center" is, combined with FED members speeches that are then used as triggers for their own HFT, in control now. Some rumors that Germans are preparing the same, but still a long time till they get it ready

searchingFX:
FED is the deciding factor : their Chicago branch HFT "secret center" is, combined with FED members speeches that are then used as triggers for their own HFT, in control now. Some rumors that Germans are preparing the same, but still a long time till they get it ready

If Germans do it too then it will be something

eurofreek:
If Germans do it too then it will be something

Euro is going up - as soon it becomes clear that FED will not hike rates

Opened positions long to short ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios.gif  24 kb
Reason: