Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1991

What a remarkable elevation for the EUR/USD today, more than 150 pip not bad in this hard times.

EUR/USD returned to the resistance at 1.0970, the question is whether it will be able to break above it so it can continue moving to the upside or should we expect it to test the support at 1.0820 again.

For it to continue moving up, it will have to drop another 40 to 50 pips, before it does. So im shorting for now...up 27 pips already.

GBP/USD still a good candidate to keep dropping.

It has been pushed up artificially - the same as last time

morro:
It has been pushed up artificially - the same as last time

HFTs still active - pay attention to your stop losses

I think that they're always active ... i'm pretty sure the Eur/Usd is going to drop down some more...its just a question whether it will rally another 70 pips before it actually falls further. Im in a temporary sell position right now, and up 30 pips, if i get stopped out... Im pretty sure it will hit the 70 pip mark to the upside from where its at now. At that point i will be looking for a sell again, keeping an eye on any retrace made at that 70 pip mark, which in my platform is 1.10050.

Going to go ahead and close my sell and buy on the eur/usd. It seems the rally has begun. Hope they don't do a stop run on me. Risk,17 pip stoploss. Got a feeling its going to be a tricky one, but we'll see.

Blueboyblue:
Going to go ahead and close my sell and buy on the eur/usd. It seems the rally has begun. Hope they don't do a stop run on me. Risk,17 pip stoploss. Got a feeling its going to be a tricky one, but we'll see.

Heres a visual.

Files:
eurusdh4.png  99 kb

Same scenario as yesterday : tight range and then with London open, a continuous push up

nbtrading:
Same scenario as yesterday : tight range and then with London open, a continuous push up

They are waiting for Greek vote - that will be the HFT trigger

Reason: