Using neural networks in trading - page 18

1. searching for the optimal teacher

2.data preparation

3. noise whitening

4. searching for optimum parameters for input data

5. creating the right network structure

6. feeding the data into the network .

7. profit.

P.S. ah. yes. with all this, you also need to have a working TS.

DhP:

Yes, I've spent almost 2 years on this. Wasn't lazy to read on the subject, study. Created various networks.

I was getting no result at all. This is not to say that it was always negative. Some results inspired further in-depth study and research.

But the realisation that hundreds of billions of dollars had been spent on Artificial Intelligence in the world to no avail ultimately stopped further waste of my energy and time.

It was painful to part with it all.

Question for you personally. Do you trade manually or do you have a robot? Or not. Do you have a trading strategy? Do you think your strategy is long-lasting? Or more simply. Are you making any money at all, or are you stomping around in perpetual search.

P. S. Don't look for a catch in the questions, in no way do I want to offend. It's okay to take it in private.

Roman.:

Knowing item 2. 2, the tasks in 1 will IMHO not be carried out at the required level.

Here, it seems, everyone has his own way...

But, a joint project - would not hurt IMHO,

And then people would have decided on the choice of grid and parameters and everything else, but it's unlikely it will all be transparent ...

After all, people pay money and travel abroad to learn how to use NeuroShell, for example...

You come to point 2 only after a lot of work and understanding in the end that AI in financial markets has a much more difficult task than identifying number plates, defective parts or even the iris of 10K employees.

grell:

Question for you personally. Do you trade manually or do you have a robot? Or even not. Do you have a trading strategy? Do you think your strategy is long-lasting? Or more simply. Are you making any money at all, or are you stomping around in perpetual search.

P. S. Don't look for a catch in the questions, I don't want to offend in any way. I can do it in a private message.

I trade manually using a robot that I can only trust with simple operations.

I can't. I can't tell it (the robot) everything I see with my own eyes.

I cannot even call it a strategy. I just follow the price movement, which is easy to see and predict if you know how to use common indicators.

DhP:

I trade manually with a robot, which I can only trust with simple operations.

I can't. I can't tell it (the robot) everything I see with my own eyes.

What I use cannot even be called a strategy. I just follow the price movement, which is easy to see and foresee if you know how to use ordinary indicators.

Great. What is the depth of observation of the indicators? 3-4 last values or all that fits in the window?

grell:

Great. What is the depth of observation of the indicators? 3-4 last values or all that fits in the window?

It depends on the indicator you are looking at. But usually it is within a day, week, month.

Yeah. It's like everything depends on the network.

It's like no one can stand on one foot with their eyes closed because I tried it and it didn't work. That's some awesome logic.

TheXpert:

It's like no one can stand on one foot with their eyes closed because I tried it and it didn't work. That's some awesome logic.

Shh, shh, shh... we haven't gotten to logic yet... what's the rush? )))))

TheXpert:

It's like no one can stand on one foot with their eyes closed because I tried it and it didn't work. That's great logic.

No, it doesn't.

You're going to make it.

Just let you be reminded of my words at some point.

TheXpert:

Is that for me?
Reason: