Is "market depth" working - page 9

and silence...

nowi:
and silence...

What is there to say?

Depth does not work, because forex is not a stock exchange, and if it does not work, how will you apply it? (questions are rhetorical)

Urain:

What is there to say?

Depth does not work, because forex is not a stock exchange, and if it does not work, how will you apply it? (questions are rhetorical).

It is useful when you want to move in large volumes (a very large volume in the case of Forex).

If the market is deep enough, it is interesting to observe large volumes.

It is interesting to observe large volumes.

sanyooooook:

useful if you want to go in high volume (very high volume in the case of forex).

If the market is deep enough, it is interesting to observe large volumes.

We also like to observe high volumes, which is not a negligible factor.

How much is too much?

Urain:

What is there to say?

Depth does not work, because forex is not a stock exchange, and if it does not work, how will you apply it? (rhetorical questions)

How could it not?! if it does not work, because forex does not exchange, if it works and you do not apply it (rhetorical questions). Renat said that liquidity providers transmit information about specific real transactions as last_trade. so such information is available and all deals within a specific pool are registered and transmitted to the BC. so why this information is not transmitted to the end consumer i.e. the trader? why the forex client terminal does not show that flipper that comes from the PI, if it exists?

i understand that the information about the last deal is the last deal made within a particular electronic system and it does not cover the whole forex.
But the same can be said for bid/ask. these indicators are also generated within a limited network of liquidity providers. so why not also show the flipper within the same network?

nowi:
How come?! Renat said that information about specific real trades is transmitted through the gateway from liquidity providers in the form of last_trade. it means such information is available in principle and all deals within a specific pool are registered and transmitted to the CA. so why this information is not transmitted to the end user i.e. the trader? why does the forex client terminal not show that flipper, which comes from the PL, if it exists?

i understand that the information about the last deal is the last deal made within a particular electronic system and it does not cover the whole forex.
But the same can be said for bid/ask. these indicators are also generated within a limited network of liquidity providers. so why not also show the flipper within the same network?

Are you asking me?

The bike isn't mine, I just put up an ad...

Urain:

Are you asking me?

The moped is not mine, I just posted the ad...

not you)
I'm just saying there's a lot to talk about...

but for some reason they don't talk about it... from the gateway and that's it!)

nowi:
not you)
i'm just saying there's a lot to talk about...

but for some reason they don't talk about it... from the gateway and that's it!)

It would be better if money came straight from the gateway ))))

You open the gateway and there's a pile of dough, you empty it, close it, open it again and there's a pile of dough. Such a Groundhog Day I like it )))

Urain:

It would be better if money came straight from the gateway ))))

You open the gateway and there's a pile of dough, you empty it, close it, open it again and there's a pile of dough. This is the kind of Groundhog Day I like ))

that's how the gateway works))) When you open it, there is a lot of dough! But you have to open it from the other side. on the trader side, the gateway only works for receiving money)

that's what I thought.......

Reason: