Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1653

nbtrading:
Already plains started to "fall" in neighboring countries - FED is going to run the printing machines at maximum. We might look at trend change

Don't know about the rest, but printing machines are going to work 24/7 now. They are opening to much fronts at a same time

Long to short open position ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios.gif  24 kb

eurofreek:
Don't know about the rest, but printing machines are going to work 24/7 now. They are opening to much fronts at a same time

Yes, but they are printing the money without control for years and years - printing some additional money for some "small war somewhere there" will not impact significantly the overall money printed just for the sake of doing the hidden QE - I have a feeling that it will be simply used as an excuse for even more aggressive New normal hidden QE

No gap : EURUSD 1.3406 (Bloomberg rates)

We might see level 1.34 testing again tonight

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  71 kb

searchingFX:
We might see level 1.34 testing again tonight

It is happening. Makes me wonder what will be the support now?

eurofreek:
It is happening. Makes me wonder what will be the support now?

Support is way down

1.34 is levels are resistance - it is still holding

searchingFX:
Support is way down 1.34 is levels are resistance - it is still holding

yep

We are back to tight ranging days as we are used to in the last couple of months

Key EURUSD indicators two watch are very clear =>> See my Daily Forex Trading Outlook on Forex Trading Outlook for August 11, 2014 - YouTube

Now CAD news are adding to EURUSD "volatility" (10 pips range is a "super volatility" in these times )

Reason: