Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1545

Le million dollar statement:

Quoting CNBC:

I believe that the ECB will decide against any additional monetary stimulus. ECB President Mario Draghi said last week that the "moderate economic recovery" was "in line with expectations."

shortly followed by a euro storm.

Why investors should be betting on a strong euro

Fundamentalists: I think this is something you wanna read

Price Action Trading:
Le million dollar statement:

Quoting CNBC:

shortly followed by a euro storm.

Why investors should be betting on a strong euro

Fundamentalists: I think this is something you wanna read

I agree

This starts too look like another dismissal of ECB statement - and as a good dip buying oportunity

eurofreek:
I agree This starts too look like another dismissal of ECB statement - and as a good dip buying oportunity

Guys,

Today a whole bunch of ECB officials are goint to make their speeches, and, as usual, they are going to try to talk the Euro down. Be careful. When the wave of ECB guys talking and talking passes, then the re-bounce will happen

Greetings

Week 19 GBP-USD Mid-Term analysis:

As you can see from picture above - MF protective pivot and MF Channel are not broken. But AO - is starting to show, that wave level of current correction is higher than h4, which means that a new cycle is starting. After confirmation of MF pivot and MF channel we will have following options:

- NEW FZR up = trend up prolongation

- start of an h4 (minimum) flat with

Files:

Hi NicoleFX

I find your analysis very well

Can you do an analysis of the eurusd?

Yes, could you do analysis for eurusd? That is really nice chart.

searchingFX:
Guys, Today a whole bunch of ECB officials are goint to make their speeches, and, as usual, they are going to try to talk the Euro down. Be careful. When the wave of ECB guys talking and talking passes, then the re-bounce will happen

Looks like you were right

Waiting

Forex ALG:
Hi NicoleFX I find your analysis very well
Forex ALG:
Can you do an analysis of the eurusd?
csc2009:
Yes, could you do analysis for eurusd? That is really nice chart.

Thanks for interest to my review.

I will make a new post with analysis of eurusd soon

EUR/USD review

AS you can see from the picture quite important MF pivot is broken now. Which means that the whole trend up stopped (AT LEAST).

1. Now for Eur-Usd trend to proceed we need a new FZR series up (which later will be called as Elders Baskerville hound pattern (usually its sub-waves are a-b-c-X-a-b-c)

2. To turn-arround, we need a FZR down d1 (at least). Moment of true will show everything.

For now – flat at least of h4-h8 level.

Best Regards,

NicoleFX

Files:
Reason: