Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1119

best free week signales gu

avi1:

Great Work , Avi - I think GU is near it's top now @1.6066, and I expect we are going to move DOWN to the - 1.5988

number - I'm SHORT ..

m8!

nice move +green p(5988 olso sell)

Hi guys looks like a a good time to buy for me under the 4-hour time frame.

-Several Trend indicators are pointing up as well as Short Term indicators (wave) pointing up.

-In addition a couple of indicators are pointing oversold.

-Finally the chart pattern shows an uptrend, that has finished a downwards correction and rising again .

Ps also sell usdchf for the same opposite reasons as the two pairs are counter correlated

Files:

best free week signales

avi1:
stop out 2942 tp 18p, later week no. 2943, was signal sell------

stop out 2882 tp 61p, later week no. 2924 was signal buy--

best free week signales gu !!!!!!!!!!!

taomql4:
Great Work , Avi Am short GU now ..It's almost at the top 1.6066 , and suspect it's going to fall from here ...

1) week no. 6066, 6006, 5993, 5988 was signal sell---5970 tp1 96p, tp2 36p, tp3 18p , later week no. 5988, 5933 was signal buy----

best free week signales gu !!!!!!!!!!!

avi1:

Great Work , Avi - I think GU is near it's top now @1.6066, and I expect we are going to move DOWN to the - 1.5988

number - I'm SHORT ..

pl today 1,5967

AVI1

self adulation is no adulation at all where i come from

you seem to of turned this thread into your own trading diary, which as far as i'm aware is not the point

and seeing as the Euro and GBP are two of the most popular currencies to trade, its a loss to see the thread bare of real analysis due to likely others also put off for what seems obvious reasons

it would be good to see the back to its original intention - good calls and forward analysis,

not retrospective trades and smilies after the event

although i usually have you on filter anyway - so feel free to continue as you were

if you must

EURUSD back in the zone it was for quite some time. As far as I see, even though it is in an up phase, there is a high probability that it will do the "dance" it have done for almost 2 moths again

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  37 kb

WR1:
AVI1

self adulation is no adulation at all where i come from

you seem to of turned this thread into your own trading diary, which as far as i'm aware is not the point

and seeing as the Euro and GBP are two of the most popular currencies to trade, its a loss to see the thread bare of real analysis due to likely others also put off for what seems obvious reasons

it would be good to see the back to its original intention - good calls and forward analysis,

not retrospective trades and smilies after the event

although i usually have you on filter anyway - so feel free to continue as you were

if you must

m8!read post 9577 page 958, post 11179 page 1118 -its not real time service,but free of charge,on your free time trade week no. real time-its posted every week on monday....... 1985000 views !!!!!!!!!!!!! try ,thx

i think the view count is possibly you logging on and posting all the time

and the thread certainly does nt deserve to be top of the list for hits alone, as its quantity not quality

to be honest i cant see the wood for the trees on here, even if you have occasionally posted in advance as there is so many of your normal posts, not really too bothered, but just said what others are possibly to polite to say, as there just does nt seem to be much comparing or analysis going on here

which is a pitty as alot of use like and trade the Euro,

and if you rock ?

rock and be happy!

i have my own signals - so best if i put the filter back on

GL anyways

best free week signales

avi1:

wr1 take a look!!!!!!!!!!!

stop out 2882 tp 61p, later week no. 2924 was signal buy--

olso week no. 2933, 2943 was signal buy--

Reason: