Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2280

Eur/Usd start the week with a bearish gap, found immediate support level around 1.1750. Focus turn to ECB this week.

EUR/USD continues consolidating between 1.1880 and 1.1725. So far there is no signal that consolidation will end and if it does it will probably be under the influence of the fundamentals later this week.

EUR/USD is very volatile this week. I expect price to move North.

EUR/USD formed a spinning top candlestick on the daily time-frame at 1.1717 so the pair will likely bounce off that level and start moving to the upside again, continuing the relatively wide consolidation below 1.1880.

GBP/USD broke out above 1.3200 and continues moving to the upside. Next target is likely the previous high at 1.3328. A breakout above that level could lead to a further move to the upside towards 1.3400.

EUR/USD is testing the support at 1.1670 which coincides with the (MA)89 indicator on the daily time-frame. A breakout below that level will probably lead to a further move to the downside towards 1.1600.

EUR/USD is still very bearish and it may remain so next week. If it does the next target could be around 1.1400, even 1.1350.

Gbp/Usd is consolidating in the negative territory just above 1.31 level, showing no clear directional strength.

I'm expecting some upward correction movement, but as long as Eur/Usd remain below 1.1620 level, the pair bearish trend would extended.

csc2009:

I'm expecting some upward correction movement, but as long as Eur/Usd remain below 1.1620 level, the pair bearish trend would extended.

It did break out above 1.1620 and it could even move to the upside towards 1.1670, but the bearish trend is likely not over yet.

Reason: