Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2140

Eurusd is already in overbought position and we might see a correction in this currency pair for very short term...

The move to the upside continues, the pair will likely reach 1.1400 soon and I think it's possible it will reach 1.1500 too in the foreseeable future.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.
Files:

Zikor:
I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

Dovish Yellen is being priced in. Unless she surprises everybody, it goes up

victoriajensen:
The move to the upside continues, the pair will likely reach 1.1400 soon and I think it's possible it will reach 1.1500 too in the foreseeable future.

​I agree, the rally could extend further to the next handle at 1.1460, but in the short term upside movement seems has lost its strength and currently correcting around 1.1280/90.

Good rally for the Euro versus the Dollar, the 1.13000 could act as resistance, but the bullish momentum are still in place.

fxstrategist:
Good rally for the Euro versus the Dollar, the 1.13000 could act as resistance, but the bullish momentum are still in place.

Momentum is somewhat lost. All depends on dovish Yellen now

The pair is in downward correction mood ahead of Yellen's testimony, on the upside immediate resistance level can be found at today's high 1.1311.

EUR/USD found some support at 1.1160, but it will probably break below that level and reach 1.1100. Still, I doubt this is the end of the rally.

Yellen announced negative rates. Expect a big jump up