Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1838

Now this looks like a decisive level 1.1300 break

searchingFX:
Now this looks like a decisive level 1.1300 break

US data a disaster (USA entering recession) and the push USD UP. Rigging at its best

1.1000 here we come

EUR/USD finally broke below the range and headed for 1.1150, where there is a strong support level. Once it reaches that level it will either break below it and continue the bullish trend or form a double bottom and make a new move to the upside.

eurofreek:
1.1000 here we come

First 1.1100. It was a support last time

The whole thing is developing soooo fast

nbtrading:
US data a disaster (USA entering recession) and the push USD UP. Rigging at its best

You could call it that way too

He (San Francisco Federal Reserve (Fed) President John Williams) said: "I wouldn't want to eliminate the possibility of a rate hike in June.

As usual, FED is playing the currency war games using rumors and insinuations

Remarkable broke down the support levels for the eur/usd today and expecting more bearish than 1.1184 soon.

With the RSI showing oversold conditions, EUR/USD might take a pause before another push lower.

peeterwoolf:
With the RSI showing oversold conditions, EUR/USD might take a pause before another push lower.

I agree with you, but bearish pressure still remain strong.

No trading day for me today. Waiting to see if the good all "deny everything will happen, or the change from yesterday was a bearish trend continuation. If it is "deny everything" er can see as violent change back as it was yesterday (since yesterday it had no apparent reason to change so much)

Reason: