Eurusd/gbpusd - page 452

avi1:
return no.!! olso at eu 3786-h move down to 3624, 3564 week no, (162,222 p back)

m8!! whats news??i dont see you yesterday, hope evrey thing ,ok, working hard on new model?

avi1:
return no.!! olso at eu 3786-h move down to 3624, 3564 week no, (162,222 p back)

You're doing a good job. Keep it up.

I'm more interested in when the system fails (is stopped out) then when it succeeds.

avi1:
m8!! whats news??i dont see you yesterday, hope evrey thing ,ok, working hard on new model?

I still haven't managed to make my new system fail but I will continue to try. I have run the system through 10 million sequences of monte carlo simulated trades based on the probability distribution of 3000 out of sample trades (which I believe is enough trades to capture the true population) but yet the system continues to function so well it is beyond belief. The simulation did high light that the drawdown from equity was higher than expected which is good to know .

I have started to trade it live and I'm in profit by 24% since Monday but I will continue to attempt to make it fail.

You may wonder why I'm fixated on making the system fail; well the average return per trade from this system is 0.43%. The system produces no less than 300 trades per month! The math indicates the ability to purchase a Tropical Island type of profits! Obviously, I find this hard to believe as some things are too good to be true!

Although I'm no longer live trading FX I still believe that buying the EU at this level and holding for no less than 2000 pips is a good move. You'll have to work out you SL based on the potential gain but I would set it between 60-100 pips.

firscall:
You're doing a good job. Keep it up.

I'm more interested in when the system fails (is stopped out) then when it succeeds.

I still haven't managed to make my new system fail but I will continue to try. I have run the system through 10 million sequences of monte carlo simulated trades based on the probability distribution of 3000 out of sample trades (which I believe is enough trades to capture the true population) but yet the system continues to function so well it is beyond belief. The simulation did high light that the drawdown from equity was higher than expected which is good to know .

I have started to trade it live and I'm in profit by 24% since Monday but I will continue to attempt to make it fail.

You may wonder why I'm fixated on making the system fail; well the average return per trade from this system is 0.43%. The system produces no less than 300 trades per month! The math indicates the ability to purchase a Tropical Island type of profits! Obviously, I find this hard to believe as some things are too good to be true!

24% since monday !!!!!!!! bravooo!! 10-15 trades a day ,hope will be live , same results, autumatic

firscall:
Although I'm no longer live trading FX I still believe that buying the EU at this level and holding for no less than 2000 pips is a good move. You'll have to work out you SL based on the potential gain but I would set it between 60-100 pips.

2000p up-! down ?

avi1:
24% since monday !!!!!!!! bravooo!! 10-15 trades a day ,hope will be live , same results, autumatic

I hope the live results continue be the same as the test results but only time will tell.

firscall:
I hope the live results continue be the same as the test results but only time will tell.

wish you luck! soon!

avi1:
2000p up-! down ?

up.!!!!!!!!!!!! But it may take a month or two to get there.

avi1:
week no. 5675 from5632-5597 tp2 35p

week no. 5615 buy -5670 tp 55p

avi1:
week no. 3624 sell -3585 tp 39p

week no. 3564 buy -3654 to1 45p , tp 2 45p. week no. 3624 buy tp1 30p

Reason: