Eurusd/gbpusd - page 430

firscall:
Which FX do you & they trade? Only GU &EU? I'm not even following my levels at the moment although I will still post them. I'm just interested in stop-loss modelling for now.

my frends dint afraid of loosing money!!for a test if the think if that the way will give good profit ,they are not kids and dont trade 10000, 100000 $

firscall:
I don't undertstand. Repeat please.

the company calls -finall

avi1:
my frends dint afraid of loosing money!!for a test if the think if that the way will give good profit ,they are not kids and dont trade 10000, 100000 $

So what's in it for me?

firscall:
So....what's in it for me?

if you will fixed your system ,(pl,ph , midlle level) maybe predict ,conferem price evrey 3-4h would be saffer

avi1:
if you will fixed your system ,(pl,ph , midlle level) maybe predict ,conferem price evrey 3-4h would be saffer

i will test the results (they are not kids -fryiers)i will contact you

avi1:
i will test the results (they are not kids -fryiers)i will contact you

your way is nice ,at the moment results not lnaf good . i olso my self working bulding new model systems

avi1:
your way is nice ,at the moment results not lnaf good . i olso my self working bulding new model systems

i was busy today where can i find your predict today

firscall:
Thank you. Med to long term, if the price can not stay beneath 3946 for at least one day then I expect the price to move to 4095 then 4346. On the other hand if the price stays beneath 3946 then I expect 3746 then 3695 before reaching the reversal point at 3598.

The above was based on Market Profile. The price stayed below 3946 for one day on the 1st of Feb.

avi1:

I can provide do the PH,PL & Middle line. Confirm the % chance of the price breaking the previous high/low. I can provide all of this for all time frames from 4 hours to 1 month. I can also include market profile analysis in order to put the PH/PL etc into context.

Avi, I really don't want to discuss such things on an open forum. If you are serious then send me a PM and we can discuss the terms under which I would be willing to provide such information.

avi1:
i was busy today where can i find your predict today

you are one of the best predictors, smart one- you will find the solution i belive in you!!!!!!!!!!!

avi1:

The levels are at Rapid as usual.

The levels have worked fine on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & so far today they have contained price. Yesterday the levels didn't contain price but this is consistent with what I expect.

The fact is m8, if you go back and check the levels that I have posted here and on FF then you will find that the levels contain price no less than 70%. I don't have to continue to state this because the proof is out there.

Reason: