Eurusd/gbpusd - page 26

Gazmeistergeneral:
have you had a look at the template? do you think its any good?

i dont open them , i know the indi ,and its good for 1-m 5-m. im in my problem is tp! will you pot fib and pivot indi

I entered LONG at 3998 and am trailing....may just take it all here at this level as this is a level to possibly short....4025

I AM LOCKED IN AT 4019 AND LETTING REST RUN.....

avi1:
i dont open them , i know the indi ,and its good for 1-m 5-m. im in my problem is tp! will you pot fib and pivot indi

im still in

closed

closed 1.4015ee reverse from here got 100+

1.4040 Strong point retrace from it as my sys says

IMARICH1:
I entered LONG at 3998 and am trailing....may just take it all here at this level as this is a level to possibly short....4025 I AM LOCKED IN AT 4019 AND LETTING REST RUN.....

nice work!!!! wait for the turn!!

Thanks.....Can't get your template to work...says there is not a program associated with it....hmmm...

Locked in at 4029...I have 30 pips...not sure if i will be able to squeeze anymore out of this one if it retraces...

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice work!!!! wait for the turn!!

3037 out my green pips 57

IMARICH1:
Thanks.....Can't get your template to work...says there is not a program associated with it....hmmm... Locked in at 4029...I have 30 pips...not sure if i will be able to squeeze anymore out of this one if it retraces...

would consider getting out - you've done well!!

erm, can I get back to you later about the template as watching the action at the moment......priming short....

avi1:
3037 out my green pips 57

reach monthly pivot

avi1:
reach monthly pivot

think 4017 down