My Last Fisher strategy - page 2

Dawns_Mist:
You are welcome ... waiting your comments and ideaes

hey bro..

what i can see this 2 ind is more better if used as support for top trend..

try it

Files:
a_1.gif  25 kb

fairose:
hey bro..

what i can see this 2 ind is more better if used as support for top trend..

try it

Nice idea .. keep on .

but use my tamplate and add any indicator you want because i add fisher twice to confirme trend .

try to catch the swings from its beginning & make it simple , i see hekien ashi smoothed very nice , but pallada signals lost many profits .

Why Two Fisher Indicators?

I noticied in Picture there we're two Fisher Indicators. How do they differ?

the 2 fishers

wjbettis:
I noticied in Picture there we're two Fisher Indicators. How do they differ?

I added 2 fisher with diffirent setting ( 20 - 30 ) to filtter the repainting & confirme the direction of the trend .

People, please...

FF may (and they are) waste time and space on Solar wind reincarnations, but there is no need to spread that nonsense elsewhere

So, before anyone continues in this direction, please, at least find out why fisher yurik indicator is worthless. It has been resolved a long, long time ago, and unfortunately, there are people that are ignoring what is said over and over: Fisher yurik is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform. Forget about it and don't waste your or anybody elses time

mladen:
People, please...

FF may (and they are) waste time and space on Solar wind reincarnations, but there is no need to spread that nonsense elsewhere

So, before anyone continues in this direction, please, at least find out why fisher yurik indicator is worthless. It has been resolved a long, long time ago, and unfortunately, there are people that are ignoring what is said over and over: Fisher yurik is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform. Forget about it and don't waste your or anybody elses time

thanks for the info mladen, goods to get advice from the senior

mladen:
People, please...

I respect your advice .. but i don't like this way in Criticism any thing .. you should discuss the advantages and disadvantages in Logical manner .

Any way ..

Prove to me that the Fisher may repaint after 2 candles .

I bet on that .. after the closure of the second candle it never repaints .. and in my way i tried to avoid it ...

after all ... i w'll attach an indicator from the fisher group which never repaints . after that we will discuss the strategy .

Dawns_Mist:
I respect your advice .. but i don't like this way in Criticism any thing .. you should discuss the advantages and disadvantages in Logical manner .

Any way ..

I bet on that .. after the closure of the second candle it never repaints .. and in my way i tried to avoid it ...

after all ... i w'll attach an indicator from the fisher group which never repaints . after that we will discuss the strategy .

ok. .. .

Dawns_Mist:

Any way ..

ok. .. .

yup u win..lol

so give suggestion a good ind in here.. if u don't mine

mladen:
It is soooooooo good when there is no need for me to prove anything...

As I said, it was proven a long time ago

Now, there is a whole thread about Solar wind indicator (that is the indicator that you know by the name of Fisher yurik) You can start by reading this post for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and the you can continue reading the whole thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Of Ehlers fisher transform that never does repaint : even I posted one (among other humble idiots that were trying to clean up that mess caused by error in converting TradeStation code to metatrader) You may check it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 (now, that one is 100% sure that it does not repaint, believe me)

Now, as of the bet : what did I won? You writing in normal size letters?
Reason: