I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 66

Please Gody6000, you can briefly explain how to place the TP and SL?

buy and shell are clearly explained, thank you!

ninpojutsu:
Please Gody6000, you can briefly explain how to place the TP and SL?

buy and shell are clearly explained, thank you!

explain in the chart

Files:
22.jpg  113 kb

gody6000:
gbpjpy tp 148.00 +

Caution: Move SL to BE now if you have some pips otherwise it may hit SL. Market price now @ 142.40

I've seen something years ago that looks like this indicator. However, it repaints, and totally unusable to trade in real time. But I haven't looked into this, so it may or may not repaint. I have a feeling that it does, so do your own due diligence before trading. Just throwing a memory I had..

How is the consistency with your new indicator?

Hello Gody6000

Good to see you back on this thread. I have been running with the simple version of COG indicator for a few weeks now, and have had some great results. I have been using the TP as both TP and SL. I didn't think you were using a SL previously. On the disgram you posted above, it is a little hard to see which line you have your stoploss set to. Is it the outer line?

Also, can you post some stat's of the performance you are achieving out of your revamped system please?

Cheers

Designmax

Please CfdTrader, it(he,she) might place his(her,your) insole(staff) and the warning. Thanks.

Pardon for my poor English.

How is the consistency with your new indicator?

Hello Gody6000

Good to see you back on this thread. I have been running with the simple version of COG indicator for a few weeks now, and have had some great results. I have been using the TP as both TP and SL. I didn't think you were using a SL previously. On the disgram you posted above, it is a little hard to see which line you have your stoploss set to. Is it the outer line?

Also, can you post some stat's of the performance you are achieving out of your revamped system please?

Cheers

Designmax

Gody6000

Sorry guys

Posted my message twice somehow....

Cheers

Designmax

Abhafx, thanks for the new posting of the new system and help to the forum. You have been a tremendous in helping others . Mr. Oan only seems jealous of your system and has removed your thread from his site. Keep up the good work.

Can anyone show me, whats the point of a indicator that repaints the past like 10-25 bars?? i dont get the point.

Been there, tried it, but repaint doesnt seem to be understood by me. I undeerstand MACD and other oscillators repaint current time but indicators such from oan and gody repaints 10-20 bars.?

Gody, could you explain whats the purpose and how you use these indicators and benfit from the constant repainting..

Cheers

Reason: