I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 22

mgs1f:
You should set the limit after the price past the trigger lines. Thats how I do it.

what is the trigger lines?

dj0ker:
what is the trigger lines?

Two purple lines and two red lines, read the first few posts.

mgs1f:
Two purple lines and two red lines, read the first few posts.

no ged lines. maybe you mean green lines? i also enter the trade at these lines. at 29/06/2009 16:00 you can see price touched first purple line. next candle was bearich and i decide that price was going down and sold. but price moved up. at the next candle price touched second purple line and i made another sell. but price going moving up... eur the same. 26/06/2009 16:00 price touched first line. i sold. i set t/p at middle white line but price didn't go some pips till white line and went up again, touched first purple line again and i sold again. now i hope that price finally will go down

dj0ker:
and what to do in this case without s/l?

u enter more lots, if capital permits.

Man, i think whoever profited from this indicator. Its just a lucky streak and not a consistent winning system.

dznmrd:
Man, i think whoever profited from this indicator. Its just a lucky streak and not a consistent winning system.

This indicator works best at sideway only !(?).

fxsoni trend

Hi,

i am quite new here. Like your indicator. But cannot install fxsoni trend or trigger indicator. When i copy it into the mt4 folder it disappears when opening mt4.

Do you have an idea why?

Thanks

beacher:
Hi,

i am quite new here. Like your indicator. But cannot install fxsoni trend or trigger indicator. When i copy it into the mt4 folder it disappears when opening mt4.

Do you have an idea why?

Thanks

Hi beacher,

Copy the indicators than:

Right click Start - Explore - Program Files - Metatrader (your broker) - experts - indicators than past the indicators here.

Open your MT4 than click Custom Indicators - the name of indicator - OK

That's all, the indicator will show on the chart.

Hope that help !

dznmrd:

how long do you consider a streak "lucky"? or how do you define "lucky"?

dj0ker:
and what to do in this case without s/l?

can you advise what happens after this spike in price did price come back down ? or did it keep rallying to the next point ?

I'm asking this question to see if the rallying will calm down in that sense the person with enough cash will manage to survive with a profit otherwise people with small accounts are going to pay for it with margin calls.

regards

Reason: