Please fix this indicator or EA - page 167

mladen:

TraderRob28

That is a simple ema crossing rsi indicator. I believe that there are already EAs that are doing exactly that, but will check it

mladen,

Work of the EA or did you get it already finished?

big regards

Hello, How can I within MACD indicator make the numbers showing from the MACD levels make bigger? They are so tiny in this extra window. Mens How can 0,00010 for instance being showed in bigger numbers (letters). Must be possible to program somehow. Who can do a coding for an EA on MACD value of ZERO trade up or down in Binary Option? Thanks.

SHW:
Hello, How can I within MACD indicator make the numbers showing from the MACD levels make bigger? They are so tiny in this extra window. Mens How can 0,00010 for instance being showed in bigger numbers (letters). Must be possible to program somehow. Who can do a coding for an EA on MACD value of ZERO trade up or down in Binary Option? Thanks.

This version you can adjust the size of the macd level numbers and the text colors change as macd 0.

macd_textalerts_2_mtf.mq4

MrTools or Mladen it possible to keep the previous day on the chart (maximun without affecting CPU) On what basis this indicator

Thank you

Files:

SHW:

Ok Thank you so much. I will try that. If it works like I imagine. Wonderful!

legendre:
MrTools or Mladen it possible to keep the previous day on the chart (maximun without affecting CPU) On what basis this indicator Thank you

legendre

As far as I see, it is using fibo levels based on previous day high, low, close and current day open (not always the same as previous day close)

Thank you for the answer

It's a coincidence, but when I asked you a change, today my indicator is no longer presented as before. Since I had always only on the current day resistance levels of support.

Today I have no levels to the current day but a similar level to the previous days?

Is it possible to update this indicator to indicate the levels of the day and the history of past days

With my gratitude

Thank you

legendre:
Thank you for the answer

It's a coincidence, but when I asked you a change, today my indicator is no longer presented as before. Since I had always only on the current day resistance levels of support.

Today I have no levels to the current day but a similar level to the previous days?

Is it possible to update this indicator to indicate the levels of the day and the history of past days

With my gratitude

Thank you

legendre

Why don't you use some of fibo indicators that already can do that (fo example from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 - quite a few posted there)

mladen,

have you finished the EA RSI-EMA Cross ?

Big greetz

if you compare the levels are not the same.

My last question: what can explain the sudden changes in my graph?

Thank you

Reason: