Ask! - page 48

need help with ADXcrosses

hi codersguru,

in front of all i would like to apologize for my bad English.

i try to code an EA wich trades by the signal of the ADXcrosses indicator i attached, with an adx period of about 50 in h4 .

first i tryed to creat an EA without the indicator, only with the operational principle of it but it doesn't alerts/trades at the same time as the indicator do.

then i tryed to use the indicator with icustom() but it doesn't works ,too.

so can you tell me whats the better/simpler way and help me with this way?

thank you for help

Files:

Need Help Plz

Plz Help Me

I Used Deppending On Multi Timeframe Moving Av To Get Nice Profit On Mt4 ( Crown Forex )

Now When Using Mt4 (master Forex ) The Inicator Wont Work Or Even Show On Chart

Its Attached And I Ca N T Trust Any Other Ind

I M In Big Trouble

If Any One Could Help I Ll Be Very Thankfull

Thanks In Advance

Attached Files

Need regular indicator

Regular indicator is needed with MTF,put both in experts/indicator folder but only need MTF Hull on your chart.

Hope this helped.

tools

it does help indeed

hi mr tools

again thanks a lot god bless you my best regards

wael

mrtools:
Regular indicator is needed with MTF,put both in experts/indicator folder but only need MTF Hull on your chart.

Hope this helped.

tools

see how great thanks to you

Files:

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I used an EA which would automatically calculate my position size, a % risk. It worked well with the pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, but not with crosses or USD as base currency. I thought the EA wasn't programmed right and stopped using it, now I'm trying another EA which also only works with USD as counter currency, does anybody has an idea what could be wrong?

l2pmt:
Hi, A couple of weeks ago I used an EA which would automatically calculate my position size, a % risk. It worked well with the pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, but not with crosses or USD as base currency. I thought the EA wasn't programmed right and stopped using it, now I'm trying another EA which also only works with USD as counter currency, does anybody has an idea what could be wrong?

The problem is that the MM routine is not converting the position to the currency type on deposit. please see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175962

Nicholishen:
The problem is that the MM routine is not converting the position to the currency type on deposit. please see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175962

Thanks a lot, Nicholishen!

Unfortunately I'm at the very beginning of learning to write EA's, so I see the problem, but am unable to modify the code yet. So I'll will revisit later when I got more clue....

Thank you anyway!

Slope

Can somebody help? I need to create an Indicator that show me the change of slope for any moving average. In other words, when changes its steep from down to up and viceversa.

Thanks,

Jos4x

macd signal cross macd value

codersguru:
Hi folks,

I've got a lot of private messages asking me for helping with some pieces of code.

Here you can post your questions related to MQL4, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Dear Codersguru,

First of all, thank you very much for ur openness in sharing your knowledge to a novice like me. I've learned a lot from you.

I want to make an indicator with arrows and maybe an ea that shows when macd signal line across up or down macd value bar. Can you tell me how to do it? Thank you very much.

Reason: