Please fix this indicator or EA - page 89

mrtools:
Gbemitte, instead of using the adx-buy-sell - mtf indicator and since the adx-buy-sell - mtf is calling the built in metatrader adx, I called the built in adx in your EA, the EA worked back testing wise far as I could tell, but test it and see what you think.

i really appreciate your help. Thanks very much

the EA really works accordint to the indicator, But i notice someting there i want you to please, help me fix.

Example: If the blue/red arrow appears and the EA open buy/sell order, sometimes the arrow disappear but the Ea keep order open. I want the EA to close the order immediately such situation accures.

Thanks

gbemitte:
i really appreciate your help. Thanks very much

the EA really works accordint to the indicator, But i notice someting there i want you to please, help me fix.

Example: If the blue/red arrow appears and the EA open buy/sell order, sometimes the arrow disappear but the Ea keep order open. I want the EA to close the order immediately such situation accures.

Thanks

gbemitte

As far as I see, with default parameters, the way how mrtools made it in his version it can not happen (it is testing closed bars only, so the signals can not disappear when he is using the built in adx on a closed bar). It can happen only if you set the shift parameter to 0 and it would then work with signals on opened bar but that would be a bad idea (to work on opened bar) since it can give a lot of false signals

mladen:
gbemitte As far as I see, with default parameters, the way how mrtools made it in his version it can not happen (it is testing closed bars only, so the signals can not disappear when he is using the built in adx on a closed bar). It can happen only if you set the shift parameter to 0 and it would then work with signals on opened bar but that would be a bad idea (to work on opened bar) since it can give a lot of false signals

Yes i agreed with all you said and i understand it.

But i want the EA to work as i described above because i have been using adx arrow indicator for a while and it rarely hapens to disappear on chart after giving signal. So, it will be good if the EA close order when the arrow disappear if i set the EA to shift parameter to 0

Thanks for your help

gbemitte:
Yes i agreed with all you said and i understand it.

But i want the EA to work as i described above because i have been using adx arrow indicator for a while and it rarely hapens to disappear on chart after giving signal. So, it will be good if the EA close order when the arrow disappear if i set the EA to shift parameter to 0

Thanks for your help

gbemitte

That way you are risking multiple open and close on the same bar in a very short time (in ranging markets) and that would lead to rather big loses

Modify APS-Hedging EA

Can someone please make the EA to do the following. It currently trades 24hrs a day nonstop. I would like to have it stop trading after a profit in dollars has been raeched. This could be called ProfitTarget and lets say ProfitTarget is et to 20 (dollars) and if profit is reached ea must stop trading until started again. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you

Files:

UNI CROSS ALERT HELP & Modification discussion

Plz Do Uni Cross indicator Modification discussion here

• Plz any one do modify Arrow Candle Close alert at New bar

uni_cross.mq4

I heard that this indicator does not repaint, but i want to ask you to please, help me modify it to show a dot instead of drawing that zigzag line.

Please, help, Thanks

oguntosin:
I heard that this indicator does not repaint, but i want to ask you to please, help me modify it to show a dot instead of drawing that zigzag line. Please, help, Thanks

Please, someone help do it. Thanks

oguntosin:
Please, someone help do it. Thanks

oguntosin

here is a version that draws dots instead of lines

mladen:
oguntosin here is a version that draws dots instead of lines

i really appreciate your help, Thanks

Please, can you tell me what code you change in the indicator that made it draw dot?

Thanks

Reason: