Please fix this indicator or EA - page 79

yep think ive got it, you have to the whole include folder in, i had just put individual files in there. Thanks.

How long is taking to analyse, seems long time.

philt:
yep think ive got it, you have to the whole include folder in, i had just put individual files in there. Thanks. How long is taking to analyse, seems long time.

Don't know how long it takes, sometimes seems forever. It seems that some other problems exist with that EA. For example it does not clear the chart when that button is pressed. Also, in some cases the EA unloads itself. In this form, I am not sure if it is usable

mladen:
Don't know how long it takes, sometimes seems forever. It seems that some other problems exist with that EA. For example it does not clear the chart when that button is pressed. Also, in some cases the EA unloads itself. In this form, I am not sure if it is usable

I can not make it work. Whatever button I press, nothing happens

mladen:
No. What I wanted was to see a history of trading according to some precisely defined trading rules (so actual orders opened and closed for some period of time - ideal would be ate lest a week of forward testing to see the credibility of the defined rules on actual data). all the best

Hi Mladen, Please can u look into it. The Ea is working fine doing some 15 pip profits on EUR USD 5 min on one MT4 platform. Strangely it doesn't work with all popular pairs nor does it work on FxPro where spread is low.

It needs those changes I requested earlier to work more effectively. A magic number is also needed to avoid conflict with another pair. Will be very greatful. Many Thanks

Dear Mladen As u asked for I have tested the strategy for over a week. The result is the attached snapshot. some trades were not profitable due to ea issues I raised before. Hope u will help me to fix the ea. Cheers

Files:
untitled.png  264 kb

Mr Tools do u mind looking into it as Mladen might be away...Thanks

sachin_syd:
Mr Tools do u mind looking into it as Mladen might be away...Thanks

sachin_syd

Changes that you initially asked for were made

One thing you must agree : making an EA profitable does not conform with the "please fix this indicator or EA" - that would be a never ending story (as you probably know) and only forward testing results of trading with the set of rules that were applied to it (not testing of an EA with an existing rules) can show that the coding changes are actually going to make a difference

mladen:
sachin_syd

Changes that you initially asked for were made

One thing you must agree : making an EA profitable does not conform with the "please fix this indicator or EA" - that would be a never ending story (as you probably know) and only forward testing results of trading with the set of rules that were applied to it (not testing of an EA with an existing rules) can show that the coding changes are actually going to make a difference

I have traded manually too over the past few weeks but practically it want possible to take every trade as its night during US session and other times I have a job.. I will post a snapshot of those manual trades too sometime today.

The rules followed was: on set number of bar breakout in either direction confirm if price is above of below a simple and an exponential mov avg. tp on 5min is 15 pip sl 15 pip break even on 10 pip. If 200 sma is too close to the tp point (10 pip) then wait for break over/under 200 sma.

On AUDUSD Hourly simple use without mov avg filter also works well as long as breakeven & trailing is used.

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools

please can one of you have a look at this indi and correct the few errors if possible

i tried to change it to MTF from another similar indi, but as it has after in the equation, could nt manage it

its the old Macd again

any help appreciated

thanks very much

macd_-_mtf_test.mq4

Files:
Reason: