can anyone modify the indicator to change colors from uptrend to downtrend

please someone modify this.

please put the D1/daily signal also

and make it bigger easy to view.

thanks for help

Files:

Setting value for Fixed minimum & maximum

Hello

I just write an indicator shown in separate window. When I attach to chart, I need to set a value for Fixed Minimum and Fixed Maximum. I want to set these value in my program if I can. Please somebody advice me if there is a way.

million thanks

mithetnme

Files:

mithetnme:
Hello

I just write an indicator shown in separate window. When I attach to chart, I need to set a value for Fixed Minimum and Fixed Maximum. I want to set these value in my program if I can. Please somebody advice me if there is a way.

million thanks

mithetnme

Hi Mithetnme,

At the top add under #property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_minimum 0

#property indicator_maximum 100

of course changing the minimum and maximum to whatever fixed values you want

mrtools:
Hi Mithetnme,

At the top add under #property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_minimum 0

#property indicator_maximum 100

of course changing the minimum and maximum to whatever fixed values you want

Hello mrtools

I am really happy to see these two sentences. Thank you again.

mithetnme

"zzf.ex4" i keep geting this errot in my expert advisors

i keep geting this error in my expert advisors in all mt4 platforms may some one assist how to solve it.

2010.12.15 09:26:16 Cannot open file 'E:\SIGTrader\experts\indicators\zzf.ex4' on the EURUSD,Daily

mithetnme:
Hello

million thanks

mithetnme

could u share this indicator?

how to fix time zone

Hi all

Could any body help me to let the time zone work in this indicator its in the program but when i activate it it wont work

thanx in advance

Files:

mtuppers:
could u share this indicator?

Hello mtuppers

Sorry for late reply. My custom indi is actually not my invention. I combine RSI, EMA and T3MA indies into one separate window just to get ez look. Here are my ideas.

1. RSI 5 & 13 Crossover

2. Candle Close above or below T3MA

3. RSI 13 above or below 50

4. Candle Close above or below 21EMA

I add one more indi called Emax, 5EMA crossover 21EMA and Shift(-1). I found its quite good entry on EURUSD M30 & H1. I have no idea for other pairs.

I also attached my chart to check my custom indies. If you get a better idea or any comments pls let me know.

for heavy pips

mithetnme

Files:
my_chart.png  40 kb
my_indi.rar  12 kb

please fix this indicator

Hi all

this indicator work as support and resistance but the time zone not working on it could any body fix it plz

Files:
Reason: