Please fix this indicator or EA - page 9

Can someone MOD this for me?

jggggggggggg

Files:
maxv2.1.mq4  16 kb

Need help to built a simple indicator

Hi,

Can anyone help me to built a simple indicator for metatrader, that wil indicates if it closes more than x% value from the range for both bars, down bar and up bar?

Eg.

For bullish bar

High = 1.21

low = 1.01

open = 1.03

close = 1.13

x% = let say 55%

range = 20

55% = 11

so in this case, its a bullish bar coz it closes more than 1.12, its vise versa for bearish bar.

So the moment, the bar closes, above or below the x% of the range, it will change the color for the bar, maybe red for bearish bar, and green for bullish bar.

Hopefully this indicator will benefits others as well...

Thank you in advance

Need Help!! (Script or EA)

hey guys,

i need your help.

i need an EA / script wich do 2 things for me:

#1 after i enter a trade i want a SL 10 + spread

#2 if iam 10 pips + i want to change my sl to entry and take 50% off ( or 1/4.. )

thanks a lot.

Stoch EA

Hi

Could someone figure out how to fix these problems, please...

Problem:

1. EA enters into a trade after cross of K-line and D-line and crossing level 80 or 20 (depends on if sell or buy) (this works great) but is not waiting for the crossing candle to close to activate SL (when this candle crosses up and down a couple times through this level, it results in opening and closing trades losing spread or more!

2. EA does not clos trades that cross the TP level (ie. when in buy should close when D-line cross above 80, or in a sell when D-line crosses the 20 level)

2. EA does not trade if there are any open trades on the same pair even with max number of trades set to 5

I feel like I'm very close to making this EA prfitable so please if someone knows how to fix it--help, please...

price ladder or DOM - where can i find it

I saw a Russian guy doing a price ladder a while back.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I want to get scripts working that will do similar to ninjatrader.

i.e. 3 lots and 3 targets and 3 stops

(and if possible also optional trailing and breakeven stops for those 3 too)

Being able to control the trade via a DOM or price ladder is easiest - cannot work out why has not become a necessary add on.

Files:

Modify indicator start time

I was wondering if someone could modify this market profile indicator to either have an adjustable start time.....or to start at 1700 EST. I'm in the US with a US based MT4 server.

Thanks in advance....

Peter...

Files:

Indicator percentage

Dear Traders

I was wondering if any of you from gentle soul was willing to settle this indicator as an image file attached ...

Thanks

Files:
label1.jpg  101 kb
percentage.mq4  11 kb

Reason: