Pollan's indicators - page 147

Essam:
The Fourm Staff Watch My Computer ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ????????????i not Know ......

That is a simple lie - forex-tsd forum staff could not care less for your computer

Essam:
The Fourm Staff Watch My Computer ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ????????????i not Know ......
Essam:
Who is mntiwana this...................??????????????????????????? any problem in staff this fourm????????????????????????????????????????????

You have a spider in the plug socket, too?

Zigzag "secret" The comedy continues

krelian99:
You have a spider in the plug socket, too?

Dear Krelian99,

when truth is clear from all of seniors,mntiwana should be keep silent.

mntiwana:
Dear Krelian99, when truth is clear from all of seniors,mntiwana should be keep silent.

mntiwana

Today our "dear" forum member "essam" attacked quite a few forum members (some in posts here, come in PMs) and accused them (including me) of "hacking his computer". I can guess why did he do that, but that is yet another story ...

If his knowledge of hacking someones computer is similar to his mql coding knowledge, then it explains everything. But, instead of disputing the nonsense of such claims, I decided to leave these posts here as they are in order to make them available to anybody that wants more information of a possible consequences of any kind of allowing "essam" post as any normal user and threat him as any normal human being.

The way of him telling thanks is quite self explanatory and should be used as a guide in any possible future correspondence and cooperation with him

To paraphrase a saying " forgive him, for he knows not what he is doing". But don't forget

Hmmm, I have tested Essams arrows on the trading simulator on M1, together with some 'simple' but reliable indicators.

I wonder what's the purpose of them ? They only seem to give a hell of a lot signals and some false when price goes sideways.

In the rather long move down (what is long on M1 ?) no arrow to be seen ....but they do not seem to repaint ...

Files:

Dearest MLADEN,

yes,you are right in every angel you see and observe,i don't know ,how peoples manage time for unproductive thing and behavior and always in try to make feel others bothering and offensive with out reason,though they never have any concern to them at all in life,may be they feel happy,satisfied and proud of their job or may be they are made as by nature ,same like some products that are factory manufactured defected.

true GOD will help them to be useful for humanity.

regards

mntiwana

Wulong10:
Hmmm, I have tested Essams arrows on the trading simulator on M1, together with some 'simple' but reliable indicators.

I wonder what's the purpose of them ? They only seem to give a hell of a lot signals and some false when price goes sideways.

In the rather long move down (what is long on M1 ?) no arrow to be seen ....but they do not seem to repaint ...

Hi Wulong10,

with respect,would you like search food in garbage's stuff,why you wasting time,when you already have had a confirmed reliable and quality source.

Hi mntiwana,

It's my nature, I'm always curious.

By the way, if you want to test anything use the M1, you know very rapidly if something is wrong or not.

Here another picture, this one speaks for it self ...

Best regards from Wulong

Files:

Wulong10:
Hi mntiwana,

It's my nature, I'm always curious.

By the way, if you want to test anything use the M1, you know very rapidly if something is wrong or not.

Here another picture, this one speaks for it self ...

Best regards from Wulong

Hi dear

i am 100% agree with you ,even i like trading in M1 though every one is against it,any way,is there any limit and boundaries of your curiosity.

you are always welcome

regards

mntiwana

Reason: