Pollan's indicators - page 140

Essam:
I Think The EUR USD UP TO 1.50220 Point

I want Recommandation for this point from super and smart trader ( True or False ) Just

Please Pava remmber this point

Thanks

At what year (it was at that level last time 6 years ago)?

Still waiting for 1400 on SP500

Soon new Pollans will come out. Stay tuned!

(Bizim Suat abimiz vardı, nerede o acaba?)

takbir:
Soon new Pollans will come out. Stay tuned! (Bizim Suat abimiz vardı, nerede o acaba?)

...someone got pregnant with twins???

Oh pava, I was expecting you! Jumping into every threads as usual.

takbir:
Oh pava, I was expecting you! Jumping into every threads as usual.

if you were more attentive...you would learn...I am selective, before jumping in....

Essam:
I Think The EUR USD UP TO 1.50220 Point

I want Recommandation for this point from super and smart trader ( True or False ) Just

Please Pava remmber this point

Thanks

It is heading south - those damn Greeks ruining all the good predictions

Oh well, in a few decades it will be there

No Greek-bashing please. That would be to easy and totally wrong. Or would you take your shootgun, go into the forest and shoot all bears because the trend is bearish? Maybe you can say trend is greekish and make new predictions. It's still wrong but funnier

krelian99:
No Greek-bashing please. That would be to easy and totally wrong. Or would you take your shootgun, go into the forest and shoot all bears because the trend is bearish? Maybe you can say trend is greekish and make new predictions. It's still wrong but funnier

Haha, nice contribution in English. (Bilakis hocam...)

krelian99:

I did not predict EURUSD at 1.5 or SP500 at 1400 (which would be the same as shooting myself in a leg:)). I was just guesstimating who will be blamed this time for a sour prediction

This thread is full of "predictions" - all based on "believe me" statements

Reason: