Pollan's indicators - page 137

tested other trade GBP/JPY purely on indicators

Files:

Lol, if you can keep a secret, I'd wait a bit for more confirmation. MM as a big resistance (W1 and D1) and it is a nice inverse SHS, a Harami can be a reverse sign (a weak one) but the Butterfly is not confirmed yet and often goes. The Dragon is not exhausted yet and can push the price high to D1[+1/8] easily. Trend is still up. Please keep it secret.

Files:
usdjpy.jpg  282 kb

How about changing the title of this thread to "Peacock's indicators" for such vainsplendors.

Senseless and far from topic picture dropping is fun without limits. Try it. That's what a forum lives for. The important information must be cut or painted black and names of indicators are for pampered shadow parker only. And at the end must something be written like: This was a good trade.

(Find the irony)

Files:

I ve change my mind..

qualm01:
I ve change my mind..

About what?

whisperer:
About what?

He is probably a millionaire - isn't this a holly grail thread?

whisperer:
About what?

I offer a corporiation about polan indicator to a popular coder in this thread.Then suddenly i don t want to do it and edit my post.Also no i am not a millioniare yet.

qualm01:
I offer a corporiation about polan indicator to a popular coder in this thread.Then suddenly i don t want to do it and edit my post.Also no i am not a millioniare yet.

So far I did not see a "pollan" indicator that does not repaint. It is probably a joke

I did not see too.But i think still it might be closest to holygrail( not 100%).The problem with holygrail fenomen is once it signal to buy or sell, after that it should never give the opposite signal.I mean if holygrail dictates the way for the markets.But we know it doesn't and it is impossible.Market way's indirectly determined by retail traders.And human behaviour is hard to predict especcially with all these timeframes.But banks see the orders and adjust their positions according to retail traders.Daily %5-10(retail traders volume in markets) is a very good income.They can t all in and all out with all their capital beacuse price become too high or low for their taste so they must accumulate.I meant wykcoff principles.And this is where the edge lies for retail traders.I think traders should scalp with a tight stop and high reward.At the end of day all traders win rate get close to %50 so risk reward is more important.I mean we can not determine the winrate but we can determine the risk reward.Anyway i just wanted to share my opinions.

Reason: