Looking for Indicator - page 4

Here you go...

Set "UsePips" to true if you would rather display the range left in pips rather than points. However, it rounds to the nearest 10 eg. 265 points = 27 pips.

Let me know if there are further modifications you need. Thanks to Walander and CJA for inspiration.

Files:

Found a mistake in the code

Hi all,

I found a mistake in the original code which has the line:

(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,20)-iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,10))+

This mistake was then carried over to the indicator that I edited.

For the sake of correct maths and my own peace of mind, I have attached the indicator which I edited, here.

Files:

Limstylz:
Hi all,

I found a mistake in the original code which has the line:

(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,20)-iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,10))+

This mistake was then carried over to the indicator that I edited.

For the sake of correct maths and my own peace of mind, I have attached the indicator which I edited, here.

How do we use this I don't quite get it

Shows you how many pips til end of daily range

Its a daily range indicator that shows you how many pips/points til end of average daily range for past 30 days. Its used in conjunction with daily range trading systems (theory is that pair must complete an average daily range every day). Its used in discretionary systems mainly.

Consider it to be another ADR indicator that counts down the number of pips left...

increase:
How do we use this I don't quite get it

Limstylz:
Its a daily range indicator that shows you how many pips/points til end of average daily range for past 30 days. Its used in conjunction with daily range trading systems (theory is that pair must complete an average daily range every day). Its used in discretionary systems mainly. Consider it to be another ADR indicator that counts down the number of pips left...

Limstylz,

Need some help.

Is there any indicator which shows hi-low pip movements of Asian, European and US session of 8 hours each?

Also is there any indicator which displays average pips of each session hi-low and average of session open-close?

Thanks

pj9100:
Limstylz,

Need some help.

Is there any indicator which shows hi-low pip movements of Asian, European and US session of 8 hours each?

Also is there any indicator which displays average pips of each session hi-low and average of session open-close?

Thanks

Apologies for the late reply, I rarely check my TSD subscriptions. I have been attempting to code a session average indicator, (this is harder than it sounds as there is no inbuilt array for a session period). If you wait for me to finish this, you will be waiting a long time as I don't program for a living. You are better off getting this coded professionally, if it is critical to your trading strategy. Otherwise, do this the old fashioned way with an excel spreadsheet. This is also probably the most satisfying.

However, the hi-low pip movements have had several indicators built already. My favourite of these is the ant-gu indicator by Andee. I have posted it below.

Limstylz:
Apologies for the late reply, I rarely check my TSD subscriptions. I have been attempting to code a session average indicator, (this is harder than it sounds as there is no inbuilt array for a session period). If you wait for me to finish this, you will be waiting a long time as I don't program for a living. You are better off getting this coded professionally, if it is critical to your trading strategy. Otherwise, do this the old fashioned way with an excel spreadsheet. This is also probably the most satisfying. However, the hi-low pip movements have had several indicators built already. My favourite of these is the ant-gu indicator by Andee. I have posted it below.

Limstylz,

Thank you . I am doing it manually and continue to do and if when ever you code a session average indicator, then please do post it.

I am not so good at computers. If you have any Excel sheet linked to DDE then to do this calculation, please do post it.

Thank you again, you have been very helpful all the time.

Reason: