Looking for Indicator - page 2

Walander:
It means that its over by 23 pips.

Over the average by 23 pips? But the day just opened (on my platform, FXDD, it opens at 5:00 PM EST) and the market has barely moved. It should not be showing over right now. Should I change a time setting maybe?

Also, is there any way to make the number HUGE font (I'm over 40 ).

Hmm,

I think before throwing out anymore of my horrendously poor coding, i'll test it to make sure wut's going on.

I'll also add in a size font feature.

Gimme 10 min.

Dreamliner:
Over the average by 23 pips? But the day just opened (on my platform, FXDD, it opens at 5:00 PM EST) and the market has barely moved. It should not be showing over right now. Should I change a time setting maybe? Also, is there any way to make the number HUGE font (I'm over 40 ).

Alright

Here we go.

If the number is Positive meaning NO "-"

There is still X numbers of pips to go till daily average is met.

If there is a "-" the daily average (today) has surpassed the 30day range average.

I took out my if statement because It's just complicating my horrendous coding.

Cheers,

Files:

I believe this is perfect, Walander. Even an option for font size. Very nicely done. Great job. Thank you!

Walander:
Alright

Here we go.

If the number is Positive meaning NO "-"

There is still X numbers of pips to go till daily average is met.

If there is a "-" the daily average (today) has surpassed the 30day range average.

I took out my if statement because It's just complicating my horrendous coding.

Cheers,

Walendar, I noticed the number on the left does not move with the price movement of the market. Isn't it supposed to change as the market goes up and down?

I might have forgot a code, but technically it should- its based off the daily High and Low, so if it does not make a high or low greater than the current day then "technically" it shouldn't move.

Walander:
I might have forgot a code, but technically it should- its based off the daily High and Low, so if it does not make a high or low greater than the current day then "technically" it shouldn't move.

It's working perfectly, thank you!

looking for price channel indicater

am looking for a indicator call price channel indicater> idont know if you can help me find it.

Dreamliner:
It's working perfectly, thank you!

Wallender, are you able to change this indicator to make up for IBFX's switch to five digit quotes now instead of four?

I'll take a look in a sec, and will post back tmr.

Reason: