Hedge and Correlation Strategy - page 2

Could you explain how to use the two files from the .rar file?

poruchik:

thank you !!!

Instead of hedging gbpusd/eurusd or gbpjpy/eurjpy, wouldn't it be easier to trade eurgbp instead? Even when the gap is wide, there's is no reason why it couldn't go wider! Sorry to say, but i don't think this system is any good, no better then range trading eurgbp anyway.

What ever you came up with, the market is very hard to outsmart!

swordfish:
Could you explain how to use the two files from the .rar file?

Thank you. I got it working.

Statistics

GreatYves:
Instead of hedging gbpusd/eurusd or gbpjpy/eurjpy, wouldn't it be easier to trade eurgbp instead? Even when the gap is wide, there's is no reason why it couldn't go wider! Sorry to say, but i don't think this system is any good, no better then range trading eurgbp anyway. What ever you came up with, the market is very hard to outsmart!

Great Yves

What about doing a statistical analysis say over a year, of the pairs to determine, with some degree of confidence, the maximum gap one could expect (realizing of course that the unexpected could always happen).

jshav

GreatYves:
Instead of hedging gbpusd/eurusd or gbpjpy/eurjpy, wouldn't it be easier to trade eurgbp instead? Even when the gap is wide, there's is no reason why it couldn't go wider! Sorry to say, but i don't think this system is any good, no better then range trading eurgbp anyway. What ever you came up with, the market is very hard to outsmart!

Jason Fielder is selling this methodology called "Correlation Code" for nearly $2000. There is something there to be learned. Have an open mind.

poruchik:

Poruchik,

The overlay-chart indicator always shows USDJPY pair along with the main pair you chose. Is there a way to change USDJPY to other pairs?

swordfish:
Poruchik, The overlay-chart indicator always shows USDJPY pair along with the main pair you chose. Is there a way to change USDJPY to other pairs?

Never mind. I got it!

swordfish:
Jason Fielder is selling this methodology called "Correlation Code" for nearly $2000. There is something there to be learned. Have an open mind.

2000$ !!! It's giving me idea to do like him! Wrap up a no-sense system with cherry picked example, and spam forex addicts into it! C'mon think with your head!

I have an open mind, and a lot of common sense. This last thing only let me make money on forex, nothing else. Correlation can never be constant, interesting to check, good if it makes you money, but mind gobbling if it make you loose it! It can hardly be back-test, and the past is not guarantor of the future. So after all, just another waste of time. Unless you can prove me wrong. Statistically.

Reason: