FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 28

Vizard_:
Draw me a fairy tale on the eu-.... and praise... be human)))
I'm not going to tell you or draw you anything. You draw it yourself, you tell it yourself, you're hilarious.

Vizard_:
Is that you, Rena? Why do you change your nicknames?) Sit on the baptismal data))))
You'll never know... The teacher is gone)) ) hilarious ...

I wrote it in the mood, but it's not how I remembered it... I'll fix the name tomorrow)

It's a pity he's leaving... He writes that he set fire to his easel, and I too am curious about the euR, what to expect. The news doesn't say anything good anymore.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

I wrote it in the mood, but it's not how I remembered it... I'll fix the name tomorrow)

It's a pity he's leaving... He writes that he set fire to his easel, and I too am curious about the euR, what to expect. Cause the news ain't saying much anymore.

Go to my forecasts ))))) in the mountains 1.0270 eu )))) (i don't think the m1 is of any interest to you)

Tantrik:
go to my forecasts ))))) uphill 1.0270 eur )))) (i don't think you are interested in the m1 )

М1... Is that what you're hinting at in a couple of minutes?

и... 1.027 i would say not quite the same in the mountains but quite the opposite !!!

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

The pulse is sensible because the volume is not sorted out by a click of the mouse and the price will not eat it up in a jiffy.

But I don't know about the number. In my opinion, at any time there may be a volume of buying/selling that you will never know and therefore it is impossible to get a number.

Draw the euro, we have been asking for a long time...

The point is that the momentum is already there (like the pound right now - well, it's a bit frantic) - and you just need to go into the correct 50-60 pips. (stop 30) (no momentum, no entry - no interest)

new-rena:

М1... Is that what you're insinuating in a couple of minutes?

и... 1.027 I'd say that 's not really uphill either, it's quite the opposite !!!

you think you're thinking and you think you understand! actually you just press the buttons on your keyboard )))) (and you think you're going the wrong way all the time....((((((( all the wrong way......)

Gulnaz Akhtyamova: And he says he set fire to his easel,
Now I see... got caught in the smoke)))

Tantrik:
I'm not going to tell you or draw you anything. You draw it yourself, you tell it yourself, you're hilarious.
I see... I'll be off... Tell the old one to (+18) open a branch later... I can't censor it.)))) Let's have a laugh...
Happy Old New Year to everyone!

Tantrik:
you think you're thinking and you think you understand! really, you're just pressing buttons on your keyboard )))) (and you keep thinking you're going the wrong way....((((((( all the wrong way......)
Nah, I don't press buttons. You see - my keyboard doesn't have a Buy or Sell button. That's why I've got the program trading, like I always do. It trades every 20 pips. Just sometimes it sells and sometimes it buys, that's all...
Reason: