IMax Indicator - page 3

Indicators for Bookkeeper to Wiley

Ooooops,

forgot to send needed iCAi-Indicator for the aqua line.

Here it comes all needed for the template postet before.

Have fun!

Second chance for upload indicators

Think now my brain is overload for today.

Go to bed.

Files:
indicators.zip  31 kb

beppi:
Hi Wiley,

you'r right.

Entry signals from repainting indicators locking good but for trading you need to correct the problem with your brain and trade manual.

Think i have a partial solution for your problem to make EA's that really work in all market conditions.

If it takes an EA that really work successful in all market conditions we are all Billionares!

But, believe me, there's no way for on this world.

Lock at the picture and use the template with the indicators i postet before.

Good Luck!

its good only with the blue line above or dehind

avi1:
its good only with the blue line above or dehind

for scalping great

About an MTF version...

avi1 I would love to do a MTF version of this indicator, I know it's potential. I have already discussed what it will take, and the resource I lack now is time... It will take me longer than someone with more experience with MTF coding to do it... but if no one else here does step up to this task, until I can get around to it... I will... so if you really want a MTF version then just hang around until I can get to it... or someone else can step in now.

I think a MTF version will highlight just how benificial John Ehlers' technique is, when it is captured by some means... like a phase shifted crossing. To me there is a lot of potential behind a "minimal (fast) trend" detector... which is exactly what iMAX extracts.

To me, when you try to go faster than Ehlers smothing allows, then there are instablity problems in determining trend reversals, and if you don't go as fast as John's technique allows, then you really are not in the game... so I think it is something of a performance bechmark... and this is extremely useful. And, extracting this minimal fast trend information from the sequence of timeframes I would think would be also be extremely useful... so an MTF version will no doubt now be done because the means is available to begin to do that, and if no one else kicks in here, I will do it... don't worry. I am just not sure how committed others are to truly contributing to the "public" side of this "community." I will admit that I even have reservations about what I want to contrubute to the public per se. I think people should try to help themselves and earn their way to success, and just giving out unearned means to wealth is probably not a socially responsible thing to do. So I can understand if others might not want to step in an help with anything that might really have some potential behind it... but, I don't think a single indicator, is going to make anyone wealthy here, so I will do this given time... if no one else will help you out.

MTF Version

I just use iCustom using keris mtf source code (check in mtf thread).....

KG

Files:
mtf_imax.mq4  4 kb
imax.mq4  3 kb

Bookkeeper - Final

Hi all,

my Bookkeeper - Final with better idea for the Black-Line!

Use it and have fun.

Files:

Wiley:
avi1 I would love to do a MTF version of this indicator, I know it's potential. I have already discussed what it will take, and the resource I lack now is time... It will take me longer than someone with more experience with MTF coding to do it... but if no one else here does step up to this task, until I can get around to it... I will... so if you really want a MTF version then just hang around until I can get to it... or someone else can step in now.

I think a MTF version will highlight just how benificial John Ehlers' technique is, when it is captured by some means... like a phase shifted crossing. To me there is a lot of potential behind a "minimal (fast) trend" detector... which is exactly what iMAX extracts.

To me, when you try to go faster than Ehlers smothing allows, then there are instablity problems in determining trend reversals, and if you don't go as fast as John's technique allows, then you really are not in the game... so I think it is something of a performance bechmark... and this is extremely useful. And, extracting this minimal fast trend information from the sequence of timeframes I would think would be also be extremely useful... so an MTF version will no doubt now be done because the means is available to begin to do that, and if no one else kicks in here, I will do it... don't worry. I am just not sure how committed others are to truly contributing to the "public" side of this "community." I will admit that I even have reservations about what I want to contrubute to the public per se. I think people should try to help themselves and earn their way to success, and just giving out unearned means to wealth is probably not a socially responsible thing to do. So I can understand if others might not want to step in an help with anything that might really have some potential behind it... but, I don't think a single indicator, is going to make anyone wealthy here, so I will do this given time... if no one else will help you out.

thx ,waitting!!

MTF iMAX wow... hope it works the way everyone hopes!

Thanks kang_gun

I know there is something of a template for the MTF indicator function... I haven't used it...

In my own EA I rotate the indicators through their timeframes while testing to give results in various timeframes... but it is not the same as an indicator... so I am sure I will learn something from you... can't wait see it work when I can... right now I am busy with other things... but have been trying to keep some tabs on responses that I expected would occur here in the forum. So, I am not trying to be entirely negligent...

So, now we have collaborated, and you can share the heat when we get complaints about the indicator... Ha ha.... I told someone else my avatar is my disclaimer... but I am not serious about that... I am joking!!!

Good luck to everyone for now, and thanks to all....

mtf imax

Hi Wiley,

Could you post please. thanks.

Reason: