Emotion Free Trading

We cannot control the market, then the only thing that will make us successful is if we can control ourselves, that is the reality. Having a near perfect system (either manual or mechanical) with adequate proper self-discipline made the Big dogs in the Currency market rich, people like , George Soros and friends, George Angell, Jaye Bernstien, Tom Beirovic e.t.c then you and i can achieve financial freedom like them. I created this thread so we could exchange self-disciplinary methods that have been tested and proven. I will start posting good materials very soon.

2nd Update

Here is the full Report >>>>>>

Read and tell me how you feel before and after reading the reports, all questions and suggestions welcomed.

Files:

We must control our emotion to get a better trading result, no doubt on that.

3rd update

Exactly forexbd, but its just hard to do that for a beginner trader like me and many others out there, but after i went through all the e-books i am about to start posting, my thinking changed drastically from good to better.

I don't know if you guys have heard of Jesse Livermore ? He is one of the greatest traders Wall Street ever had but because he latter in his life broke his trading principles and let emotions take over, he ended up badly (Committing suicide-which he shouldn't have done in the first place- after loosing more than he could recuperate)

I have attached an e-book containing the story of his life which he personally wrote a few years before his death. The link below also tells a brief biography of the greatest Wall street trader i have ever heard of that started small and ended big but ended up woefully >>>

Jesse Lauriston Livermore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This sums up the importance of emotion free trading (even automation requires a high degree of emotional self-discipline when creating it)

That's all for now, hope you enjoy the books.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

Files:

hi

thanks, for your contribution it's good for us

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Serenity Now. Serenity Now. Serenity Now.

Hi elijahsmithklime,

thanks a lot for the guide, i think Jesse Livermore's life story could be a good lesson for us to avoid emotions in trading.

Psychology

Overcoming the tricks our psychology plays on us during trading is crucial for success in forex. I've pretty much stuck to the same strategy this last 2 years, but all the while it's my psychology that made me lose or win. Becoming emotionless was the best thing that has happened, although it takes time to get to the stage. Everyone will eventually, I'd like to think. Only some might take longer than others.

correctly Mr. forexbd...i agrre with you..we have to manage our emotion on trading. dont be greedy ...

Forex Tutorial | Learn About Forex | Forex News

How emotion free trading???

Hello,

know one here, how I can trade without emotions by trades without Stoploss and TakeProfit?

Thanks!

MKRoxton

Reason: