can forex change our mind in positively?

yes! i think most expert traders also think positively when they trade even during in loss.

this is because traders overcome the fear of losing that could lead to failed on the day trade.

if it happened, and not thinking positive way, traders might not analyze the trend accurately. so, to think positive is the best choice and best solutions to the traders to be all the time motivated.

thank you.

Forex can change our mind in positively but it depends upon which type of topic we are going to discuss. Sometimes some topics are confusing and sometimes we are not in that situation but we throw our comments on it and sometimes it becomes unjustified. So the answer cannot be said in one line, as it is so critical. These are must for better trading and are very helpful in daily life. The analysis and applying data in right place and time is also possible by forex trading.

Yes, Forex change my mind positively. My way of thinking change a lot after joining with Forex. Before joining Forex I frustrated all the time and not able to think positively. Now I am someone of well ambitious and think about how to develop myself all the time. My confidence level grown a up all the time.

Forex can modify our mind really, It’s changes our mind in positivity when we start to make some good money through it. If we lose, we become frustrated with it. On the other hand, consistent profit make us believe that if you do hard work, you can be succeed. That is the positive approach.

Reason: