Ninjatrader - page 2

7 chart types compared to 1 min chart

6E Euro FX contract

charts via NinjaTrader, feed CQG

some charts have MA 1 C , all charts have #gmacd - Guppy MACD

see basic charts settings on left side of Menu and chart

comparison charts' settings arbitrarily sized to the period the 1 min covers

note: MetaTrader has a couple or more chart types via an indicator ? script ? ea ?

Charts: on left is 1 min, then

kagi

line break

point&figure

range

renko

tick

volume

and

1sec v 1 tick - one tick is one trade having variable quantities of contracts traded

1sec v 1 volume/contract - volume is quantity of contracts traded - one

1 volume/contract v 1 tick

some observations

: constant versus variable price, time, waves movement - ie time v tick, volume

: speed of process, that is speed of tick, volume quantities being reached

: leverage used to trade with

: 'time period' being traded - ie one could use a 10,000 tick or volume quantity

: different instruments may require different settings

: different instruments may require different settings for particular indicator/s being

used and/or DOM data etc

: too much information versus amount of detail desired, or, which chart type and

settings provide the most useful - profitable information

this is really for a different thread but . . .

I've always thought it's been a large error of judgement that MetaQuotes never developed

MT into a tick charting/order entry program similar to NT and others, and sold the

platform to All brokers (they should have also by now added an 'Explorer' utility

so various trade setups could be searched for)

I trade futures via NT but, I use MT for All of my analysis/trade system because NT

just doesn't cut it, and

I've Never experienced the sort of problems NT has in MT, and the number of traders

reporting disconnection problems etc with eSignal, IB, NT and etc is amazing and

traders are Paying for some of the programs

.7chrtscomprd.pdf

Files:
7chrtscomprd.pdf  653 kb

Yes, some of them are available for Metatrader 4. But not from MetaQuotes. It is available from Mladen, MrTools and from other programmers (some of them - elite section). Especially tick indicators (very advanced tick indicators with tick timeframes as 1 sec and 10 sec) and tick EAs etc).

MT4 bridge to Ninjatrader

Hi,

I need to get exported quotas from ninjatrader (DDE, or some DLL) and probably save them to hst file in mt4 and then draw offline charts from this hst file.

Calculate and compare and then sent order or modify to open in ninjatrader.

Is there any solution or some example ?

thx in forward

Needed Ninja Trader System.

Hello Frnds , One of my frnds trading Indian stock mkt came across a system based on Ninja Trader Platform, this system is used for trading Indian stocks and also for trading forex mkt . This system is used in the free ver, of ninja trading platform available from ninja trader website, i have no idea which version of ninja trader is being used.

My frnd only has screenshots of the system and after looking at them i think its all the basic indicators that have been used, but since i have never used Ninja in my life so i was of no help to him, so i thot my frnds here at forex-tsd might help out. Pls look at the screenshots and kindly provide the indicators and the template as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Download both image from down below for a better view in ur computer:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9369/pic1zq.png

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/448/pic2ikx.png

Hello Frnds , One of my frnds trading Indian stock mkt came across a system based on Ninja Trader Platform, this system is used for trading Indian stocks and also for trading forex mkt . This system is used in the free ver, of ninja trading platform available from ninja trader website, i have no idea which version of ninja trader is being used.

My frnd only has screenshots of the system and after looking at them i think its all the basic indicators that have been used, but since i have never used Ninja in my life so i was of no help to him, so i thot my frnds here at forex-tsd might help out. Pls look at the screenshots and kindly provide the indicators and the template as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Hi Psaini

Do you have any idea which data provider support Ninjatrader for Nifty(Indian Market)

If you are looking for metarader versions of those indicators, here is a start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page4

You will find hull candles there (just a first one from your list) . As far as I see almost all are available here, so, with a little help of a google search box at the top of the page it should not be a problem to find the rest of the indicators mentioned

psaini1973:

Download both image from down below for a better view in ur computer:

@ mladen. Dear Sir. i am looking for Ninja Trader indi as no data provider in India provides data feed for MT4 for NSE ( national stock exchange for India), so i need indi for ninja as some data provider gives NSE data for ninja trader for NSE and this system is specifically made for ninja.. thanks.

Sorry, misunderstanding

Try here : NinjaTrader Support Forum

Or here : Big Mike's Trading Forum

psaini1973:
@ mladen. Dear Sir. i am looking for Ninja Trader indi as no data provider in India provides data feed for MT4 for NSE ( national stock exchange for India), so i need indi for ninja as some data provider gives NSE data for ninja trader for NSE and this system is specifically made for ninja.. thanks.

A far as I am concerned I recommend Big Mikes forum : he is a very good NinjaTrader coder

mladen:
Sorry, misunderstanding

Try here : NinjaTrader Support Forum

Or here : Big Mike's Trading Forum

Sir thank you very much

Reason: