Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 30

Gu is showing strong support at 1.6440-1.6450. If it keeps holding we might see a reverse.

This was really a bad day. I was wondering, why there were so many open trades, but there was a time this day, where the trades seems to be successfull.

I am really sorry for everyone who has blown the account ;-(

I am still testing on demo account (MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world)

Yevell: you should not be frustrated, please look forward !

Yes:

I think it is going to go back up .... given the time it will. So I would like to just wait it out and get my money back later today. IMO

Payment, I agree ................................ lets look forward from here. No need to feel down over this. We will get there together. We are here for each other. IMO

ut2

Yeah watch the news diligently near London and US open times. Its always dangerous to open so many trades in the same direction with the same currency in them, long on so many USD, can as we found out lead to trouble

4:21 Central Time US

I have the 4 top RAS Free Sigs running demo, thought something was wrong with my install. All down by half in hours. Opened new accounts, and all 4 live trades still dropping. Yesterday, all were up, total 20 per cent.

I am so new at this, input appreciated here:

When setting up RAS MT4, I put

1 in buyer lots multiplier

8 in buyer lots max per trade

then go to Intraday Stats and enter multiplier .1 for a 1,000.00 account.

Is this correct? I am a Film Director running software that is infinitely more complex. Getting the multiplier set up is really confusing, as it seems to be referring to 2 things by the same name.

Yevell has been attentive to many details, including mine.

Cipri, sorry for the drawdown !

it seems you have a balance around $15000 !

so, please set multiplier to 1 !

I have $-3659 floating now ! and this is about 13% of my account !

Cipri:
I currently have -8005$ floating and only 2142$ free margin, im scared

hi pavement, thanks for your encourage !

I'm OK ! I'm just thinking what the best way to trade with signal service !

it must be much safer, I hate the DD !

i do not want to see that we are in the trend but still lose money !

pavement:
This was really a bad day. I was wondering, why there were so many open trades, but there was a time this day, where the trades seems to be successfull.

I am really sorry for everyone who has blown the account ;-(

I am still testing on demo account (MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world)

Yevell: you should not be frustrated, please look forward !

Yes we all hope for the recover! 1 more thing though, is this thursday is NFP report... you never know what will happen after the news

American new rule:no hedge, no sl ?

hi guys, I get some news that the America broker would do not allow hedge and SL, because of the New rules !

No hedge, I could accept it, I never hedge !

but how could it be NO SL ?

I'm not sure whether the news is right !

if it is right, maybe i need change broker !

maybe I would transfer my account to IFX Australia from IFX USA !

the IFX Australia allows hedge and set SL ! but do not worry, i never hedge !

and also, i'm thinking of opening an new mini account to only trade my intraday strategy to provide the signal service !

in my plan,with this mini account, i would trade only 0.1 lot, set hard stop(about 40 pips), and close most of the trade when it have about 60 pips !

in this way, we could not meet big drawdown, maybe we could not get as many pips as before, but it would be safer !

still thinking about this ! when i have decision, I would let you know !

if you have some good advice, please post here !

much appreciated !

That sounds good! Maybe you should use UK broker as they allow hedging. Not allow SL? that is just insane!

Reason: