Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 28

using smaller lots so there's room for DD

Todd & all .... It is good to start with smaller lot at first and make sure u have room for DD. I am also down a lot but I did lower my lots a bit. Glad I did. I have watched yevell trade many days and he always has recovered since I have been Demo trading with him. I believe he is one of the best at what he does!

So far Yevell has always recovered from DD. He has had a bad day but made it up the next.I am a hoping we recover today and think we will. I just hope we recover with GU. I open a new account and the first day is like this, so it really hurts my account too. I hope we do have a good day in the end, but at the moment it is still tanking.On GU and EU it had been a huge drop today. I am going back to get a few hours of sleep, was up late. Yevell get me back in the green. Thanks!

All please NOTE:

Remember we should not leverage our accounts so much that we could blow the account in one day. We need to be very careful with this ....what is that old saying ... and pigs get slaughtered? lol

Just because yevell has had great trading since I have been observing, does not mean he cannot have a bad day like this. I am sure he hates this as much as we do, so leave the trading to him or trade on your own, but don't over leverage!!! Yes this looks bad.IMO

........ My margin now is only 1800.00

ut2

i follewed 2nd day

I think you trade too much today.But I trade 0.01 mini lot,so I can wait the close signal.

s**t!!

I've got blown up

i am burnt

hi guys, sorry for so big drawdown !

that is not what i want !

i am really burnt by the BAd GBP news ! before that news, everything is going on the right direction !

and also, i made too many trades today !

it is a total bad day !

you can decide close the trade or not ! but i will still hold them until they hit the STOP !

sorry !

margin called?

yevell:
hi guys, sorry for so big drawdown !

that is not what i want !

i am really burnt by the BAd GBP news ! before that news, everything is going on the right direction !

and also, i made too many trades today !

it is a total bad day !

you can decide close the trade or not ! but i will still hold them until they hit the STOP !

sorry !

yes definitely too many trades today :*(

sorry for blowing your account up !

it is really a bad day !

I really burnt by the bad GBP news !

sorry for all of this !

szt0495:
s**t!! I've got blown up

no more trade today and tomorrow

hi guys, since i have a big lost today, there will be no more trade today and tomorrow !

i should stop and think about this lost !

sorry for the lost !

had to close the 2 GBPUSD trade or I will get margin call :*(

as i only take about 10-15% balance as used margin, so, i never get a margin call !

hope you could set lot as i mention in the first post !

Reason: