Sfx - page 3

Last sentence is related to buyers, not sellers, so:

Buyers could easily calculate multiplier (e.g. 1500$ account -> 1500/1000=1.5) and would have to update it from time to time (as their account grows).

miljenko4:
Here is what I've found out so far:

1) RAS is not transmitting sellers account size (breach of confidentiality, blah, blah...). Because of this, buyer can never know what percentage the particular trade is of the account size. Therefore, buyers cannot follow seller's transactions unless sellers disclose it.

2) If seller disclose his account size to his buyers, they could use lot multiplier to adjust trade sizes to their accounts. However, when seller/buyer earns/withdraws money, multiplier should be adjusted again (therefore, the seller's account size should be announced very frequently).

There might also be a problem synchronising seller's account with buyer's account that has lower size, since after multiplying trade amounts, buyer could have amounts that are lower than minimal slot size (still checking with RAS support if this can be fixed/avoided).

Right now, based on this information, I guess the easiest solution (from buyer's point of view) would be that seller adjusts his account size to fixed value (e.g. each week) or trade as if his account size always has this fixed size (no need to communicate his account size afterwards).

This size should be minimal account value that buyers must have in order to follow the signal (in order to avoid problem with values lower than min slot size), and seller should always trade against this amount.

E.g. let's say that 1000$ is this minimal value (with expected 10% monthly ROI = 100$ = enough to cover subscription). Seller would have to trade as if this is his account size all the time (e.g. if he wants to risk 1%, he would trade 10$, although at this time his account size is > 1000$).

Sellers could easily calculate multiplier (e.g. 1500$ account -> 1500/1000=1.5) and would have to update it from time to time (as their account grows).

Does this make any sense?

Good work miljenko4,

Instead of much worrying about seller why RAS put some kind of logic in there software which allow buyer to take care of risk and reward.

for example if my account size is 10k and my buyer a/c size is 1k on one % risk 10000/1000=10. Need more examples from RAS.

Soon we will figure it out.

Thanks

Update from RAS support:

If the calculated lot size is smaller than the minimal lot size allowed by the broker, then the minimal lot size order will be opened (rule imposed by brokers, not by RAS EA).

Hi,

I just subscribed to your signal.

If it doesn't affect your trading style it would be great if you use 0.05 lot size incresements because my broker doesn't support micro lots.

I guess this would make calculation of settings much easier for everybody who does not have a micro account.

Tekk:
Hi,

I just subscribed to your signal.

If it doesn't affect your trading style it would be great if you use 0.05 lot size incresements because my broker doesn't support micro lots.

I guess this would make calculation of settings much easier for everybody who does not have a micro account.

Welcome to sfx family.

My lot calculation is based on risk and success factor comparing to target profit probability that's why they are in micro lots.

Let me get feed back from other traders and I let you know ok.

I've also subscribed and trying to follow the signal with variable size trades.

I've set following RAS parameters:

buyer_lots_multiplier - to value MY_ACCOUNT_SIZE/SELLER_ACCOUNT_SIZE

buyer_lots_max_per_trade - to value recommended at signal's homepage (as max risk per trade), related to MY_ACCOUNT_SIZE

Right now I'm guessing SELLER_ACCOUNT_SIZE to be 5000+"Total USD" (as displayed under statistics at signal's home page). Is this close to your real account value? If yes, we can use it (in case you don't deposit/withdraw money from this account).

So far I've noticed differences between my trades and seller's trades displayed at RAS web.

Example:

Seller's transaction displayed as CLOSED (and seller doesn't have any other open transaction started at this time):

876013 35968677 S GBPJPY 0.20 2010-05-14 01:54:19

2010-05-14 02:32:39 -

- 135.16 135.31 -32.38 USD

-15 pips 0

My transactions:

CLOSED:

114022996 2010.05.14 01:54 sell 0.03 gbpjpy 135.155 0.000 0.000 2010.05.14 01:54 135.180 0.00 0.00 0.00 -0.81

STILL OPEN:

114023007 2010.05.14 01:54 sell 0.03 gbpjpy 135.155 0.000 0.000 135.609 0.00 0.00 0.00 -14.68

Basically, for each SFX transaction, I have two, one closed with half transaction amount, and another half of transaction amount is still open (RAS log):

2010.05.14 01:54:28 Rentasignal USDCHF,H4: open #114022996 sell 0.06 GBPJPY at 135.155 ok

2010.05.14 01:54:31 Rentasignal USDCHF,H4: close #114022996 sell 0.03 GBPJPY at 135.155 at price 135.180

Where is the problem, at RAS web transactions log, or my transactions?

I have had a few requotes and noticed some differences too - Also Shazhad I sent you a private message could you take a look?

Thanks

Since RAS support did not give me any resolution to my problem described in previous post, I took a look at your transactions displayed at RAS web site in order to analyze them.

I've noticed there are many "closed orders", that don't have "closed price" set. Some of them also have strange "profit" values. Could you check what does one of these transactions look like at your side?

miljenko4:
Since RAS support did not give me any resolution to my problem described in previous post, I took a look at your transactions displayed at RAS web site in order to analyze them. I've noticed there are many "closed orders", that don't have "closed price" set. Some of them also have strange "profit" values. Could you check what does one of these transactions look like at your side?

One of member suggest me to put mt4 statement to this website.

MT Intelligence - Home page

To be more transparent and just.

My broker is FXDD right now.

My system is two fold. One analyze the over all trend or reversal probability and my entry is based on momentum. Third ingredient is to put risk size. As account grows it will grow too. So best thing is I will keep it low to .5 % to 2%. Once I say momentum it is not a breakout nor moving average cross. My human intervention is on programmatic level which required input every week or some time every session based on how market is behaving.

You guys have to take care of you lot size and risk...

Or I won't care about the money value of my trade just concentrate on pip counts. Required your input.

I try to keep it more clear and easy to use service.

Lets help each other to make this journey easy and enjoyable.

Just like good weeks bad weeks are part of trading. The only thing I need from you guys to take care risk...if you take care risk I am sure reward will come with great bounty.

You are like a family so feel free to tell me any suggestions or criticism. As sfx is adoptive system. It will adopt based on your inputs too. Market is collection of human emotions. My system does take care about this too.

About close order with no close price. Sometime RAS push my close price to profit and loss column and my pips to commission column. I m trying to figure that out. No healthy solution form RAS customer service till now.

I am trying to tweak few things too to fix it. But once sfx trade is closed does it close yours too?

SFX is very mature system it survived last few years will survive many more to come.

The only concern I have and I will keep repeating is to take care of your risk and run signals with minimum lot size.

Let me know I answered your question properly.

Reason: