Venom Trading System - page 8

Indicators

Hi Shah

I don't see and Venom attachment on page 5. Could you assist on this? Thanks in advance.

Riley

No indicators on page 5

Hi guys,

I downloaded the indicators from first page and do not get anything showing in the bottom indicator window.

There are no indicators on page 5 as suggested by another member.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks.

Maryj

As usual, when you read a statement like this "I'm just being generous here" (the generous first post), one should check what is the purpose of "generosity" : those indicators are limited to work only for years less than 2010 (a "limited generosity license" I guess)

Maryj:
Hi guys,

I downloaded the indicators from first page and do not get anything showing in the bottom indicator window.

There are no indicators on page 5 as suggested by another member.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks.

Maryj

thanks for the freebie

am going to try out these system you have just given out.thanks for sharing

Well it's look the indicator always repaint. Does anyone here get the same result?

mladen:
As usual, when you read a statement like this "I'm just being generous here" (the generous first post), one should check what is the purpose of "generosity" : those indicators are limited to work only for years less than 2010 (a "limited generosity license" I guess)

And then of course, you have to buy it...

When I load both indicators the only thing that shows up is the website address and email addres and Venom title in the top right corner of the chart. Nothing else.

Maybe the indicator no longer works with the current 229 version of MT4? Or, maybe the market needs to be open? (It is closed right now Saturday night).

mladen:

Sorry that Venom is no longer working. I honestly did not intend to limit its usage and had definitely forgotten to remove the line of code which limits its use to years less than 2010.

FYI, I have not been actively coding or involved in FX for almost 2 years. As a result, I had not logged into this forum for quite some time. Further bad news is that all my work is gone.. I paid less attention in protecting my work that I lost all when my notebook crashed last year.

I may be able to code a similar or better version but it may take some time due to family and work commitments. Well guys, just be patient for now.

fxvoilaaa:
And then of course, you have to buy it...

This doesn't make sense. I distributed the EA in early 2009 which is many months away from 2010 (expiration year). If I had any bad intent, I would have had it expired in a month.

Anyway, to those who have the ex4s, I hereby give my blessings to decompile and remove the expiration code.

what a clown

Reason: