Venom Trading System - page 2

Does the display show only the last buy and sell signals?

On GBP/JPY I show a sell at 7 gmt and a buy at 8:06 GMT both resulting in losses.

I didn't know if these were the first signals or if they were signals that came after the first ones.

RickW00716:
Does the display show only the last buy and sell signals?

On GBP/JPY I show a sell at 7 gmt and a buy at 8:06 GMT both resulting in losses.

I didn't know if these were the first signals or if they were signals that came after the first ones.

It depends on when you let your terminal run with the system attached. It displays the first signal of the day.

Regarding the losses, it is recommended to stay out of the market a few days before NFP as price tends to range. Just look at most of the pairs today. This system needs volume and volatility. A major weakness.

Based on past history, there are times in which the system has performed extremely well and there are times in which it fails to perform. From 2007 until mid 2008, the performance was fantastic.

But then things took an abrupt change and since then, i had stopped commercializing it.

My suggestion is to use this as an additional tool to your own system. Don't rigidly follow the manual. Who knows you might find a better way of utilizing it.

The main reason why i'm sharing this is because i believe it's still good as a complimentary tool.

Currently, i'm developing new systems / EAs based on a totally different approach. I will share them soon. I have no intentions of commercializing anything.

A nice and neat indicators system. Looking forward for your sharings.

Thanks.

would you mind to share your EA code as well, so that I can study it

ShahJB:
Hi guys n gals,

Firstly,to newdigital, please delete the venom thread in the commercial section. I've decided to provide the system for free. As some of you already know, i coded this system. There are no hidden intentions. I'm just being generous here.

Please read the attached user manual first before you attach the indicators to the chart. I recommend volatile pairs such as GbpJpy or GbpChf. Also, please take note of the recommended trading hours.

Enjoy the system.

thank you very much shah

i want to learn your system

Please I need more info

This is wonderful....I really love the Venom trading system. It is beautiful....However I still dont have enough information on how to use the dashboard. I have the word format but there is not enough information about the dashboard inside.

adewale001:
This is wonderful....I really love the Venom trading system. It is beautiful....However I still dont have enough information on how to use the dashboard. I have the word format but there is not enough information about the dashboard inside.

I've been a bit busy lately researching a few methods n ideas. Once i'm free (hopefully by end of the week), i'll try to come up with a few good trading setups and more info regarding the dashboard.

To all the guys who find the system useful, thanks. In fact, there is more to come and its a promise.

mancai:
would you mind to share your EA code as well, so that I can study it

EA code? Or you mean the source code, right? Well, I'm still not ready to share the source code to public. Don't get me wrong, i'm just like this. Maybe in future, i might share. I don't even allow my girlfriend to look at my code. Hehe.. No hard feelings buddy.

If you guys need an EA for this system, I'd be happy to code it. But give me time.

ShahJB:
EA code? Or you mean the source code, right? Well, I'm still not ready to share the source code to public. Don't get me wrong, i'm just like this. Maybe in future, i might share. I don't even allow my girlfriend to look at my code. Hehe.. No hard feelings buddy. If you guys need an EA for this system, I'd be happy to code it. But give me time.

yup, source code, actually I just start learning to write EA

but found most the EA I code only profit for short-term only,

your EA was very hot at Malaysia last few month

so just want to refer your EA, so maybe I can learn something from there to improve myself. I understand that, if in future you able to share your source code, this will be good news for me

and I've tried your indicator, it's very good for manual scalp

thanks for sharing the venoms are nice and fast giving early entrys

I normally wait for ven 1 and ven2 to have big red or big green on the change of the macd 3,10,16 (the white one)

I normally go for 10-15 pips a time

Files:
venom.gif  47 kb
Reason: