Venom Trading System - page 4

Could you tell me what buffer for BUY and SELL signal? And venom A or venom B? Thank you.

Thanks

Tried out venom. Just great.

Thanks for sharing.

those who are using this system, can you please explain the rules of entry and exit.

Thank you

Hi All,

I have gone thru the Manual and test it with demo acc average is fantastic. Sometimes Pips jump during no signal by venom. Maybe shah can help us understanding the venom 1 to 6 function and which one is the main or strongest signal pointer...thanks for shah.

Thanks for sharing, but I can see many false signals.

ShahJB:
I've been a bit busy lately researching a few methods n ideas. Once i'm free (hopefully by end of the week), i'll try to come up with a few good trading setups and more info regarding the dashboard. To all the guys who find the system useful, thanks. In fact, there is more to come and its a promise.

thanks shah for sharing this system.

11 pips got~~~

thanks for your sharing!!!

happy trading...

Someone can make a expert advisors from this system?

Thank you

tq

ShahJB:
Hi guys n gals,

Firstly,to newdigital, please delete the venom thread in the commercial section. I've decided to provide the system for free. As some of you already know, i coded this system. There are no hidden intentions. I'm just being generous here.

Please read the attached user manual first before you attach the indicators to the chart. I recommend volatile pairs such as GbpJpy or GbpChf. Also, please take note of the recommended trading hours.

Enjoy the system.

Tq ShahJB and great thanks for share Venom

venom trading

hi everybody I just want to know , how about the trading result in April using this Venom System ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: